The Nitro T1 2019 is a fan-favourite park board, adding to the legacy of freestyle brutality that has made this board the ultimate weapon of choice for riders all over the world. The T1 is built tough to handle all sorts of freestyle riding, with Railkiller edges that are twice as strong as regular edges, and a Nitro signature Whiplash core profile that thins out between your feet and packs extra girth in the tip and tail for rock solid ollies and strength while keeping a smooth and easy flex. With the T1 you'll be able to seek and destroy every park feature and side hit with ease.
Board Type: Freestyle
- Cam-Out Camber
- Cam-out camber is basically positive camber with earlier and smoother transition zones in the tip and tail. This gives the board a lower rise in the centre, resulting in a fun and responsive ride with easier turn initiation and more forgiveness, giving you the benefits of camber without the aggression.
- 5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
- This board features Nitro's Park Flex, a fine tuned flex pattern designed specifically for park progression.
- Twin - Exactly the same whether you're riding switch or regular, this allows you to push your switch riding and land comfortably regardless of which way you're facing.
- PowerCore ll
- A performance driven core with tip to tail Poplar wood and additional Beech Wood stringers. The result: Unmatched strength, smooth response, and a tonne of snap.
- Whiplash Core Profile - This profile reduces thickness between the inserts with thicker sections outside your feet for huge ollie power while maintaining a comfortable press flex.
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base - A new base material compound that is fast, absorbent and super resistant to abrasions.
- Bi-Lite Laminate - Engineered for strength, style, and refined board-feel
- Radial Sidecut - A single radius along the length of the board makes this sidecut extremely versatile and predictable.
- Railkiller edges - Edges designed specifically to handle the impact and stress of freestyle riding, they offer more than 200% impact resistance over a standard edge.
(155cm Wide) 264mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
(155cm Wide) 60-80kg
Orders will usually be processed within 1 working day (Monday - Friday).
Most orders should be received within 2 working days for most East Coast destinations and greater Melbourne and Brisbane. Shipments to regional areas or other states within Australia should take approximately 2-5 working days. Some more remote locations might take a bit longer.
Shipping times are estimates and we can't be held responsible if the items ordered won't arrive in time (e.g. before Christmas or planed travel date)
We use courier services for the shipment. For delivery by courier a signature is required on receipt, so please make sure you provide a delivery address that is attended during regular business hours.
In the unlikely event that we do not have the item you ordered in stock we will try to order it in for you especially. In this case we will contact you by e-mail or phone within 48h to advise you of the expected delay on your order, or to discuss alternatives if we are unable to get the item in for you.
International shipping: Elevation107 cannot ship certain products outside Australia due to arrangements with suppliers.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you are not satisfied with your online or phone order of any full price item, you have the right to return that item for a refund or exchange within 30 calendar days from the date of invoice.
Reduced sale items cannot be refunded if you change your mind.
Before you return an item you must get in contact with us by phone (02) 9639 1000. The return address is
12 Old Northern Rd, Baulkam Hills, 2153, NSW
All returning merchandise needs to be unused, in saleable condition with all labels and tags attached and in original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse the return of items that are not in original condition.
You do have the choice between a different product as an exchange or your money refunded back to your pay-pal or credit card account. Delivery costs cannot be refunded as costs are consumed at the time of invoice.
You are responsible for the return or exchange freight charges. Please ensure sufficient postage of the return. We will not accept returns where the postage is not paid. We will only refund return freight costs if we have made a mistake or if the product is faulty.
Elevation107 cannot be held responsible for any merchandise that is damaged, lost or stolen while being shipped back to us. Therefore we suggest that you use an insured service or a service that requires a signature on delivery like registered post.