BURTON | KILROY 3D SNOWBOARD | MENS | 2021
Introducing the park board's next evolution: 3D construction for a bold and buttery ride.
- Flex: 3.5 /10
- Shape: Directional, Twin
- Core: Super Fly 800G Core - Lightened up and loaded with pop, our dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance.
- Base: Sintered - Durable and highly porous, get added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- Mounting System: The Channel®: Stronger, faster, easier, and designed to help dial-in the perfect stance for you - The Channel® gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
- Super Sap® Epoxy: Super Sap® is a resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board, which is good in our book.
- Pro-Tip, Infinite Ride: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility. This Burton-exclusive technology allows us to maximize pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V™, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season