The 2019 Union x Baldface Custom House binding is a special edition, high performance binding that will make your setup as unique as Baldface itself. Based on the Travis Rice Falcor binding, the Union Baldface binding offers the legendary performance and feel that the Falcor provides, with the slightly dialled back Team highback giving a bit more visual flair and a little less aggressive response. Not familiar with Baldface? Check it out, and prepare to be blown away.
Binding Type: All Mountain
Flex (1 - Soft / 10 - Stiff):
- Highback: 7/10
- Baseplate: 7/10
- This 2019 Union binding comes with a universal base plate, compatible with 2x4, 4x4, and Channel binding mounting systems.
- Stage 6 Duraflex CB
- The Stage 6 Duraflex baseplate achieves a strength to weight ratio never before seen in snowboard bindings. Using a new manufacturing process called Microfused Injection, Union focus the nylon injection entry point around the disk ring where you need strength the most, resulting in multiple single-piece layers that are stronger and lighter than normal binding manufacturing processes can produce.
High Back: Team
- The highback everyone wants to ride, the Team highback used to be exclusively put on bindings for Union team riders, but now everyone can experience the support, comfort, and unbeatable style that this highback has to offer.
- Magnesium Ratchets
- A construction process completely unique to Union allows them to make their ratchets out of Magnesium, resulting in a product that is 4 times stronger than aluminium while being half the weight. Not only that, it's easily recycled so the environment benefits too.
- Forma Elite Ankle Strap + Hexgrip Toe Strap
- The 2019 Falcor features the all new Forma Elite ankle strap, designed by Travis Rice to be minimalistic but offer maximum performance and weight reduction. The Hexgrip toe strap offers multi-positional options and is made from a thermoplastic non-slip material to keep you securely locked in, plus is the lightest toe strap in the Union range.
- Non-Stick Vaporlite 3.0 Bushings
- The latest iteration of Union bushings, the Vaporlite 3.0 design preserves the true flex of your board and cushions your ride. The multi-layered design provides a natural 3° of canting, which aligns your knee and ankle joints for season long comfort. New for 2019, Union have given this EVA dampening system a non-stick coating, resulting in minimal snow and ice buildup on your highbacks and footbeds.
- Extruded 3D Aluminium Heelcups:
- This heelcup increased the stiffness of the binding, increases response, and is adjustable to help you dial in the perfect fit.
- Responsive Forward Lean:
- Durable and secure, for premium support when you need it most.
Orders will usually be processed within 1 working day (Monday - Friday).
Most orders should be received within 2 working days for most East Coast destinations and greater Melbourne and Brisbane. Shipments to regional areas or other states within Australia should take approximately 2-5 working days. Some more remote locations might take a bit longer.
Shipping times are estimates and we can't be held responsible if the items ordered won't arrive in time (e.g. before Christmas or planed travel date)
We use courier services for the shipment. For delivery by courier a signature is required on receipt, so please make sure you provide a delivery address that is attended during regular business hours.
In the unlikely event that we do not have the item you ordered in stock we will try to order it in for you especially. In this case we will contact you by e-mail or phone within 48h to advise you of the expected delay on your order, or to discuss alternatives if we are unable to get the item in for you.
International shipping: Elevation107 cannot ship certain products outside Australia due to arrangements with suppliers.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you are not satisfied with your online or phone order of any full price item, you have the right to return that item for a refund or exchange within 30 calendar days from the date of invoice.
Reduced sale items cannot be refunded if you change your mind.
Before you return an item you must get in contact with us by phone (02) 9639 1000. The return address is
12 Old Northern Rd, Baulkam Hills, 2153, NSW
All returning merchandise needs to be unused, in saleable condition with all labels and tags attached and in original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse the return of items that are not in original condition.
You do have the choice between a different product as an exchange or your money refunded back to your pay-pal or credit card account. Delivery costs cannot be refunded as costs are consumed at the time of invoice.
You are responsible for the return or exchange freight charges. Please ensure sufficient postage of the return. We will not accept returns where the postage is not paid. We will only refund return freight costs if we have made a mistake or if the product is faulty.
Elevation107 cannot be held responsible for any merchandise that is damaged, lost or stolen while being shipped back to us. Therefore we suggest that you use an insured service or a service that requires a signature on delivery like registered post.