Women's Snowboard Helmets
When it comes to snowboarding, one piece of gear that is absolutely essential is the helmet. Whether you’re a novice or a professional, a helmet will give you the crucial head protection and peace of mind you need while snowboarding.
At Elevation 107, we’ve amassed a huge selection of industry approved women's snowboard helmets that’ll keep your head and neck protected while you’re riding the slopes, giving you one less thing to worry about. We stock some of the biggest brands in snow gear, including Anon, K2 and Smith.
If you need help with finding the right helmet size, please check our
Helmet Size & Fit Guide.
What to look out for in women's snowboard helmets
When it comes to finding the perfect ladies helmet, here are some things you should look out for.
- The right size: A helmet shouldn’t sit too high on your head. If so, choose a bigger helmet.
- Consider your layers: If you usually wear a beanie under your helmet, make sure you choose an appropriate size that can fit both. Some helmets may have removable ear pads or a lining. You’ll want to make sure everything fits without feeling too cramped.
- Goggles: Make sure you can fit your goggles on the outside of your helmet. Alternatively you can wear your goggles inside. The right helmet will be designed in such a way that it won’t obstruct your goggles or make it uncomfortable to wear them at the same time.
- Ventilation: If you’re wearing a beanie underneath your helmet, a helmet with ventilation will be highly beneficial to keep your head from overheating.
- Chin strap: Make sure that the chin strap of the helmet is adjustable and can be altered to comfortably hold your helmet in place.
Let us help
If you're still unsure about the right ladies snowboard helmet for your needs, get in touch with the team at Elevation 107 today. Our passionate staff are keen snowboarders and can help you find the appropriate helmet for your next snow trip. With a whole host of quality brands at competitive prices, we’re sure we can find you the perfect helmet to see you through many more snow trips in the future.