The new Salomon XDR 79 CF Skis + Z12 Walk Bindings are just what you need to gain a confident edge all over the resort. Designed with a precision-focused 79mm waist and a versatile modern rocker line, this ready-to-ride combo can link carves on the groomers, float through that off-piste refresh layer, and charge through variable snow without hesitation. Plus, with a single Ti layer these skis promise to be lively and chatter-proof for many seasons to come.
- All-Terrain Rocker 2.0 – With a slight tip and tail rise, All-Terrain Rocker 2.0 adds an extra dimension of versatility and control for all mountain skiing. Camber in the middle of the ski and full length contact guarantees strong edge grip, stability and power for hard snow and piste skiing. In addition to the excellent terrain absorption and intuitive turn initiation, the slight twin rocker also allows the ski to pivot much easier when the ski is flat, increasing control and maneuverability in all conditions.
- All-Mtn C/FX Shape – Reduced width in the tip and tail for improved maneuverability.
- 3 Points Tip – A BC inspired shape with a homogeneous 3 point rise tip for increased flotation and dampening.
- Power Zone – Extended width underfoot for added stiffness. Reduced width in the tip and tail for more maneuverability.
- Woodcore – The addition of wood in the core creates stability on snow and rebound. Smooth ski/snow contact and filters vibrations.
- Pulse Pad – Two layers of rubber elastomer in the tip, tail and underfoot. Provides great shock absorption on hard landings and dramatically increases the durability of the ski.
- Semi-Sandwich – A combination of ABS sidewall in the middle of the ski and monocoque at the tip and tail. Creates strong edge grip under foot and increased maneuverability.
Orders will usually be processed within 1 working day (Monday - Friday).
Most orders should be received within 2 working days for most East Coast destinations and greater Melbourne and Brisbane. Shipments to regional areas or other states within Australia should take approximately 2-5 working days. Some more remote locations might take a bit longer.
Shipping times are estimates and we can't be held responsible if the items ordered won't arrive in time (e.g. before Christmas or planed travel date)
We use courier services for the shipment. For delivery by courier a signature is required on receipt, so please make sure you provide a delivery address that is attended during regular business hours.
In the unlikely event that we do not have the item you ordered in stock we will try to order it in for you especially. In this case we will contact you by e-mail or phone within 48h to advise you of the expected delay on your order, or to discuss alternatives if we are unable to get the item in for you.
International shipping: Elevation107 cannot ship certain products outside Australia due to arrangements with suppliers.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you are not satisfied with your online or phone order of any full price item, you have the right to return that item for a refund or exchange within 30 calendar days from the date of invoice.
Reduced sale items cannot be refunded if you change your mind.
Before you return an item you must get in contact with us by phone (02) 9639 1000. The return address is
12 Old Northern Rd, Baulkam Hills, 2153, NSW
All returning merchandise needs to be unused, in saleable condition with all labels and tags attached and in original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse the return of items that are not in original condition.
You do have the choice between a different product as an exchange or your money refunded back to your pay-pal or credit card account. Delivery costs cannot be refunded as costs are consumed at the time of invoice.
You are responsible for the return or exchange freight charges. Please ensure sufficient postage of the return. We will not accept returns where the postage is not paid. We will only refund return freight costs if we have made a mistake or if the product is faulty.
Elevation107 cannot be held responsible for any merchandise that is damaged, lost or stolen while being shipped back to us. Therefore we suggest that you use an insured service or a service that requires a signature on delivery like registered post.