VOLCOM | SLYLY INSULATED JACKET | MENS | 2020 | BROWN
From first tracks to closing bell you need a jacket to stand up to the daily abuse of winter. The Volcom Slyly Insulated Jacket has the chops to give as good as it gets with waterproof and breathable 2-layer V-Science construction engineered to lock out moisture while allowing perspiration to escape. Zip Tech® jacket to pant interface and a drop tail fit ensures your rooster tail doesn't make its way up your back, and mesh lined venting is key to keeping you breezy when you work up a sweat hiking. Top line technical features with a healthy dose of devastating Volcom style, all in a day's work for the Slyly Insulated Jacket.
- V-Science 2-Layer Shell
- Brown, Vintage Black Colorways – V-Science Supreme Twill
- Black, Teak Colorways – V-Science Workwear Heather
- V-Science 2-Layer Waterproof Breathable Membrane – 15,000mm Waterproofing / 15,000g/m² Breathability (Brown, Vintage Black), 15,000mm Waterproofing / 10,000g/m² Breathability (Black, Teak)
- Low Loft Insulation – 80g Body / 60g Sleeves
- Drop Tail Fit – The same as Volcom's Standard Fit with the addition of a snow-blocking drop hem.
- Brushed Tricot Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Goggle Pocket – A breathable mesh pocket inside your jacket to stash your goggles.
- Noise Pocket – Keep your phone or music device in place but still easy to reach while you shred.
- Mesh Lined Zippered Vents – Openings strategically placed in outerwear backed by a breathable mesh material that can be zipped open or closed for rapid internal temperature control.
- Zip Tech® Jacket to Pant Interface – Zip Tech® Jacket to Pant Interface - Whether waist deep in the backcountry or trying to one-up yourself in the park, nothing lowers motivation faster than snow jammed down your pants and up the back of your jacket. Volcom has officially patented Zip Tech®, their originally designed and heavily immitated jacket-to-pant interface that allows you to zip the powder skirt of virtually any Volcom jacket to any Volcom pant, keeping snow out and heat in with no restriction of movement. Falling has never been more enjoyable.
- Hidden Toggle Cinch Hood – An adjustment toggle hidden from the outside of your jacket to help customize the fit of your hood.
- Super Suede Chin Guard – A soft suede-like material on the inside of the jacket collar to prevent chafing to your face and chin.
- Stretch Adjustable Powder Skirt – Designed to keep snow from going up inside of your jacket. Volcom added stretch to their powder skirt for maximum comfort and mobility.
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch – No excess cinch cord hanging from your jacket. The end of the adjustable waist cord is now hidden in the base of the jacket pockets.
- Specialty Ticket Ring – Inspired by the buckle button closure on Volcom Brand Jeans, this feature lets you securely attach your lift ticket to your jacket.
- Whistle Zipper Pull – The zipper on your jacket also acts as a whistle to signal your crew when you need assistance.
- Peripheral Hood Adjustment – A toggle cinch located in the rear of the hood allows you to custom adjust your hood's shape, pulling the edges out of your peripheral vision.
- Goggle Clips – Urethane clips on the inside of the jacket hood that clip to a goggle strap, keeping your hood perfectly in place and out of your field of vision.
- V-Science 2-Way Cuff System – An adjustable strap to hold your cuff in place right where you want it. Can be adjusted around your thumb or around your wrist for the perfect fit.
- Fit: Regular
- Construction Type:2 Layer
- Breathability (g):10000
- Fill Weight (g):80
- Seam Sealing:Critically Taped
- Powder Skirt:Yes
- Hood Type:Fixed Hood
- Petite Jacket:No
- Warranty:2 Years