UNION - TRILOGY - SNOWBOARD BINDINGS - WOMENS - 2018 - LAVENDER - MEDIUM
Pro Jessica Kimura's bindings of choice, the ultralight Union Trilogy Snowboard Bindings, are a classic shredder in the Union lineup. The Union engineered Trilogy has a specific base with Duraflex to create a smooth and responsive ride. The female minded highback has a tapered top, which allows for the flex and freedom you want riding park while not sacrificing support. The extra padding on the ankle straps and thermoformed EVA bushings step up the comfort level. Ride like a pro this season in the Union Trilogy Snowboard Bindings.
- Highback Stiffness (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – 6
- Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA Bushings – Multi-Density Thermoformed Bushings sustain their function season after season - unlike competitors who use urethane, rubber or other materials that change color and become brittle over time.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups – The rigidity and strength of Extruded Aluminum act like a roll cage on a race car - stiffening the entire chassis. The male/female connection with the base provides a seamless response.
- Duraflex ST Trilogy Base – Blended to provide a smooth and responsive ride, Duraflex ST Nylon retains this intended performance in a broad range of temperatures.
- Baseplate Stiffness (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – 5
- Trilogy Highbacks – A female specific version of Union's iconic Force Highback, the Trilogy versions are tapered towards the top, providing flex and tweakability where you want it, support and durability where you need it.
- 3D Symmetric Ankle Straps – Pre-curved 3D multi-layer strap core evenly distributes pressure, keeping you locked in and on point.
- Ultragrip Toe Strap – Multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keep you locked in and on point - a simplistic, yet highly durable design.
- Magnesium Ratchets – This Union exclusive process produces a material 4 times the strength of aluminum with only 1/2 the weight. Plus magnesium is easily recycled and remains the eighth most abundant element on the planet.
- Universal Disk – Compatible with 4x4, 4x2, and The Channel.