UNION | TRILOGY SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | 2019 | WOMENS | BLACK
The Union Trilogy Snowboard Bindings are the confidence inspiring workhorse kit for the rider who is out in any condition, all day long. Just like Union team boarder Jessica Kimura, these high strength binders can handle any terrain with poise. Enjoy first class comfort thanks to overpadded ankle straps, multi-density thermoformed EVA bushings, and Ultragrip toe straps. If you demand a bombproof setup with versatility to match, strap in and hunt legendary lines on the Union Trilogy Bindings.
- Baseplate Stiffness (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – 5
- Highback Stiffness (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – 6
- Stage 4 Force Lady – Blended to tackle any terrain, the Stage 4 Force Lady base is durable and powerful for riding in any condition, day after day.
- Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA Bushings – Multi-Density Thermoformed Bushings sustain their function season after season - unlike competitors who use urethane, rubber or other materials that change color and become brittle over time.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups – The rigidity and strength of Extruded Aluminum acts like a roll cage on a race car - stiffening the entire chassis. The male/female connection with the base provides seamless response.
- Trilogy Highback – A female specific version of Union's iconic Force Highback, the Trilogy version is tapered towards the top, providing flex and tweakability where you want it, support and durability where you need it.
- Ultragrip Toe Straps – Multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keeps you locked in and on point.
- Classic Pro – A wider and more traditional design, the Classic Pro Ankle Strap compliments the Force model perfectly - a time honored legend of a snowboard binding.
- Magnesium – Union's proven bombproof ratchet system, Magnesium buckles are light, sleek, and durable on the mountain.
- Universal Disk – Compatible with 4x4, 4x2, and The Channel.