UNION - STR - SNOWBOARD BINDINGS - MENS - 2018 - BLACK
The Union STR Snowboard Bindings are a great binding for more technical riders looking for a comfortable price. Designed with the Stage 5 Duraflex base, this binding is canted and burly, making it great for dropping cliffs and mobbing down steep lines. The TR16 Highback has rigidity where it's needed, but provides torsional flex between the board and the binding. Ultimately, Union STR Snowboard Bindings are extremely tough and created to last you a long time.
- Highback Stiffness (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – 5
- Stage 5 Duraflex Base – The ST Stage 5 Base is perfect for ALL Mountain / Freeride based riders looking for serious bang for the buck. Canted and bomb proof, the ST blows away everything in its class.
- Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA Bushings – Multi-Density Thermoformed Bushings sustain their function season after season - unlike competitors who use urethane, rubber or other materials that change color and become brittle over time.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups – The rigidity and strength of Extruded Aluminum act like a roll cage on a race car - stiffening the entire chassis. The male/female connection with the base provides a seamless response.
- Baseplate Stiffness (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – 6
- TR16 Highback – The TR16 features a dual material combination to increases rigidity through the areas of the highback that benefit the most. For riders looking to progress, the STR offers an unadulterated feeling of how your binding and board torsionally flex together.
- ST Symmetrical Highbacks – Symmetrical modern fitting ST Highbacks feature a multi-layer nylon design that is the ideal for all around heelside support and control.
- Bone Out Ankle Straps – Light as a feather and super comfy, Bone Out straps feature a 3D Symmetric design that eliminates foot pain across the top of the foot.
- Aluminum Ratchets – Fast in and fast out - this mechanism combined with Union aluminum is superior to any binding ratchet on the market - with the exception of Union magnesium.
- Super Tough – With an unprecedented performance for the price, the STR represents Union's philosophy that there is no such thing as "entry level" in the Union family of bindings.
- Canted Power – Ideal for riders using a wide stance, Canted Gas Pedals on the STR supply extra leverage and ollie power. Canting also allows the ankle and knee joints to be aligned, alleviating pain.
- Universal Disk – Compatible with 4x4, 4x2, and The Channel.