UNION | STR SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | 2020 | MENS | DARK GREY
Built for riders looking for the performance of the Atlas at a price that won't break the bank, the STR maintains everything you'd expect from our high end bindings. Canted Stage 5 Base, All-New STR highbacks, and ExoFrame straps make choosing the STR a no-brainer.
Big mountains demand respect, and respect looks like the Union STR Snowboard Bindings. The highback and baseplate are made from aptly titled Duraflex material, engineered specifically to perform at a high level even in bone-chilling temperatures. Union s Exoframe and Ultragrip straps provide superb levels of power transfer and responsiveness down full-clench lines, endowing you with the board-to-boot connection you need for elevated riding. Not every good run on the mountain has a name on the map. Find out for yourself, armed with the Union STR Snowboard Bindings.
- Stage 5 | Duraflex – Duraflex material was specifically engineered to maintain consistent flex in a wide range of cold temperatures. Exclusive to Union for snowsports products.
- Ext Thermoformed EVA – Shock absorption saves your heels and promotes a true and even board flex.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups – Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag, Union 3D Extruded Aluminum heelcups are the strongest in the business.
- Canted Footbeds
- STR2 | Duraflex – Duraflex material was specifically engineered to maintain consistent flex in a wide range of cold temperatures. Exclusive to Union for snowsports products.
- Mini FLAD
- ExoFrame Ankle Straps – Redesigned and upgraded, the all new ExoFrame Ankle Strap functions as a suspension system for your feet. Improved comfort and much lighter than before.
- Ultragrip Toe Strap – Multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keeps you locked in and on point. Each version has differing amounts of material based on weight.
- Aluminum – Fast in and fast out - the new mechanism combined with Union aluminum is superior to any binding buckle eon the market = with the exception of Union magnesium.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware – The strongest steel available on the market, Union's use of Grade 8.8 represents a commitment to delivering the strongest and most reliable bindings on the market today.
- Universal Disk – 4x4, 4x2, Channel