UNION | STR SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | 2019 | MENS | RED
Monster drops and technical lines call for a high-performance binding that's built to last. The Union STR Snowboard Bindings offer a freeride and all-mountain focused experience with a price that's nice and a spirit that's tough. TR16 highbacks feature dual materials for a progressive feel and great heelside control without compromising on lateral comfort. The Union STR Snowboard Bindings offer Atlas-like performance for ballers on a budget everywhere.
- Highback Stiffness (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – 5
- Baseplate Stiffness (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – 6
- Stage 5 Duraflex – The ST Stage 5 Base is perfect for All Mountain / Freeride based riders looking for serious bang for the buck. Canted and bomb proof, the ST blows away everything in its class.
- Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA Bushings – Multi-Density Thermoformed Bushings sustain their function season after season - unlike competitors who use urethane, rubber or other materials that change color and become brittle over time.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups – The rigidity and strength of Extruded Aluminum acts like a roll cage on a race car - stiffening the entire chassis. The male/female connection with the base provides seamless response.
- TR16 Highback – The TR16 features a dual material combination to increases rigidity through the areas of the highback that benefit the most. For riders looking to progress, the STR offers an unadulterated feeling of how your binding and board torsionally flex together.
- Quick Adjust Forward Lean – Easily adjust the forward lean on the binding to dial in a custom ride.
- Ultragrip Toe Straps – Multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keeps you locked in and on point.
- Classic + Ankle Straps – Three dimensional Direct-Connect core evenly distributes strap pressure and allows lateral freedom. Minimized Stitching provides exceptional durability.
- Aluminum Ratchets – Fast in and fast out - this mechanism combined with Union aluminum is superior to any binding ratchet on the market - with the exception of Union magnesium.
- Universal Disk – Compatible with 4x4, 4x2, and The Channel.