UNION | SCOTT STEVENS LTD EDITION CONTACT PRO SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | 2020 | MENS | TOP SHEET
Scott Stevens Pro Model maintains the Union philosophy of minimal binding-to-board contact for less interference with your board’s natural flex pattern. Sold in limited quantities, the sturdy asymmetrical highbacks combined with a mid-soft “loose trucks” feeling base, make it an excellent choice for park laps and street features.
Ladies and gentleman, these are the Union Contact Pro Scott Stevens Snowboard Bindings, made for riders who straddle the line between skating and snowboarding. Minimal binding-to-board contact thanks to Union s mini-disk interface helps maintain the natural flex pattern of your board for a "loose trucks" skate feel you can count on from the park to urban riding sessions.
- CP3 | Duraflex – Duraflex material was specifically engineered to maintain consistent flex in a wide range of cold temperatures. Exclusive to Union for snowsports products.
- Full Bottom Thermoformed EVA – The Full bottom Bushing system allows for natural canting, incredible vibration dampening, and a surfy feel.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups – Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag, Union 3D Extruded Aluminum heelcups are the strongest in the business.
- Asym S2 | Duraflex – Duraflex material was specifically engineered to maintain consistent flex in a wide range of cold temperatures. Exclusive to Union for snowsports products.
- No FLAD – Just ride.
- Forma Ankle Strap – New and improved, the design of the Forma Ankle Strap produces strength and rapid response on the outside, fit and pillowed comfort on the inside
- Ultragrip Toe Strap – Multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keeps you locked in and on point. Each version has differing amounts of material based on weight.
- Aluminum – Fast in and fast out - the new mechanism combined with Union aluminum is superior to any binding buckle eon the market = with the exception of Union magnesium.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware – The strongest steel available on the market, Union's use of Grade 8.8 represents a commitment to delivering the strongest and most reliable bindings on the market today.
- Mini Disk – Compatible with 4x2 and The Channel™.