UNION - MILAN - SNOWBOARD BINDINGS - WOMENS - 2018 - PLUM - MEDIUM
The Union Milan Snowboard Bindings might just be the comfiest bindings on the market, with female specific design and ergonomics, not to mention Full Bottom EVA bushings for vibration damping and impact absorption. With tool-free adjustments, you can make quick on-hill modifications to the toe and ankle straps. Compatible with 4x2 mounting patterns as well as The Channel mounting system from Burton, you can't go wrong with the all-around versatility and all-day comfort of the Union Milan Snowboard Bindings.
- Duraflex MD Baseplate – A minimal contact footprint allows for even board flex and is compatible with the 4x2 mounting pattern, as well as The Channel from Burton. With a mere 5% binding to board contact area, the MD Base enhances natural board flex, boosting performance and overall durability.
- Full Bottom Multizone EVA Bushing – Multizone Full Bottom Bushing System allows for natural canting, incredible vibration damping and a surfy feel.
- Mini Disk (MD) – A minimal contact footprint allows for even board flex and is compatible with the 4x2 mounting pattern, as well as The Channel from Burton.
- Asymmetric S2 Highback – Union took their multi-zone philosophy and tweaked it towards the outside for boosted lateral support and control when pressing, buttering and spinning off jumps.
- 3D Asymmetric Straps
- Injected Aluminum Buckles – Union's Aluminum Buckles are the perfect combination of function and reliability. Strengthened with springs and a long lasting ratchet mechanism for easy, fast ratcheting power.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcup – Made of extremely durable extruded aluminium, designed to minimize toe drag while optimizing heel hold.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware – The most commonly used hardware is made from "mild steel" that has a property class of only 4.6. Considering how much stress a binding is under, Union uses only the strongest steel on ALL hardware.
- Tool-Free Adjustments – No screwdrivers needed - Flip the levers for a quick and easy on-hill adjustment.