UNION - JULIET - SNOWBOARD BINDINGS - WOMENS - 2018 - WHITE - MEDIUM
The Union Juliet Snowboard Bindings will make you want to rename your board Romeo. Designed to complement your all-mountain setup, the Juliet Bindings are easy to use, durably constructed, and ergonomically designed for an optimal fit. Symmetric 3D straps work to evenly distribute pressure across the top of the foot to alleviate hot spots, while a full-coverage multi-density EVA foam base actively dampens impacts and fatiguing vibrations. With a moderate flex, lifetime-backed construction, and versatile style, the Union Juliet Snowboard Bindings are perfect for regular riders that do it all.
- Stage V Baseplate – Backed with a Lifetime Warranty, the Stage V Duraflex Base is designed for riders looking for stripped down performance that won't break the bank.
- Multidensity OTE Thermoformed EVA Bushing – Continuing the Union bushing philosophy, "Over the Edge" bushings wrap around the outside of the base for extra padding.
- Universal Disks – Compatible with 4x4, 4x2 and Channel systems.
- Asymmetric Juliet Highback – Asymmetric in shape, asymmetric in flex, the 16/17 Juliet Highbacks are anatomically correct for optimal comfort, control and performance.
- 3D Symmetric Straps – Three dimensional Multi-Layer Strap Core evenly distributes pressure across the top of the foot, comfortably locking you in for maximum control.
- Injected Aluminum Buckles – Union's Aluminum Buckles are the perfect combination of function and reliability. Strengthened with springs and a long lasting ratchet mechanism for easy, fast ratcheting power.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcup – Made of extremely durable extruded aluminium, designed to minimize toe drag while optimizing heel hold.
- Canted Gas Pedals – Ideal for riders using a wide stance, Canted Gas Pedals supply extra leverage for ollie power. Canting also allows the ankle and knee joints to be aligned, alleviating pain.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware – The most commonly used hardware is made from "mild steel" that has a property class of only 4.6. Considering how much stress a binding is under, Union uses only the strongest steel on ALL hardware.
- Union offers a lifetime warranty on baseplates and heelcups. If you break, or even crack your baseplate or heelcup during riding, they'll replace it for life. Guaranteed. All other parts are covered for 1 year from date of purchase.
- Tool-Free Adjustments – No screwdrivers needed - Flip the levers for a quick and easy on-hill adjustment.