UNION | JULIET SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | 2019 | WOMENS | BLACK
The Union Juliet Snowboard Bindings are a best-selling classic for a reason. Packed with high-end features like a durable Stage 5 Duraflex baseplate, light and strong aluminum ratchets, and canted gas pedals for extra ollie power and leverage for quality carves, the Union Juliet Snowboard Bindings are good for all-terrain fun all year long. Focus on taking your game to the next level and save some extra cash for après.
- Baseplate Stiffness (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – 6
- Highback Stiffness (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – 6
- Juliet Stage 5 Duraflex – The Juliet Stage 5 Base is perfect for All Mountain / Freeride based riders looking for serious bang for the buck. Canted and bomb proof, the Juliet Stage 5 Duraflex base shreds day in and day out.
- Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA Bushings – Multi-Density Thermoformed Bushings sustain their function season after season - unlike competitors who use urethane, rubber or other materials that change color and become brittle over time.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups – The rigidity and strength of Extruded Aluminum acts like a roll cage on a race car - stiffening the entire chassis. The male/female connection with the base provides seamless response.
- Asym / Symmetric LG Highback – These highbacks are designed for dialed-in season-long power and comfort.
- Quick Adjust Forward Lean – Easily adjust the forward lean on the binding to dial in a custom ride.
- Ultragrip Toe Straps – Multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keeps you locked in and on point.
- Classic Ankle Straps – Pre-curved, multi-layer strap core conforms to the boot and eliminates foot pain. These straps are easy to adjust, easy to set up, and comfortable ride after ride.
- Aluminum Ratchets – Fast in and fast out - this mechanism combined with Union aluminum is superior to any binding ratchet on the market - with the exception of Union magnesium.
- Universal Disk – Compatible with 4x4, 4x2, and The Channel.