UNION | FORCE SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | 2020 | MENS | ASADACHI
A brand within the brand, the Force delivers the durability and purity of performance demanded by 100-plus-day-a-year riders. An indestructible binding that can handle any condition or terrain with all the features you need and nothing you don’t. Multi-year comfort and dependability, backed by a lifetime warranty base.
Is this your first pair of Union Force Snowboard Bindings, or are you a longtime member of the cult? Some bindings have fancy gimmicks, but the Union Force Snowboard Bindings have something way better. These have an unquestionable pedigree built on a foundation of durability and performance, having been put through the wringer by 100-plus-day-a-year heavy hitting pass holders like you. The Union Force Snowboard Bindings don't play games, they just perform day after day on the mountain. Welcome to the Force club.
- Stage 4 | Duraflex ST – Simply put, Duraflex St is the same material as regular Duraflex, but with increased glass for more response without the weight. Designed for cold temperatures.
- Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA – Multi-density bushings sustain their function each season - unlike urethane rubber or other materials that change color and become brittle over time.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups – Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag, Union 3D Extruded Aluminum heelcups are the strongest in the business.
- Canted Footbeds
- Force | Duraflex ST – Simply put, Duraflex St is the same material as regular Duraflex, but with increased glass for more response without the weight. Designed for cold temperatures.
- Classic FLAD – Pull the lever away from the highback and quickly adjust your forward lean angle to suit the terrain in front of you.
- Classic Pro Ankle Strap – A wider and more traditional design, this strap compliments the Force model perfectly - a time honored legend of a snowboard binding.
- Ultragrip Toe Strap with Secure-Lock – Multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keeps you locked in and on point. Each version has differing amounts of material based on weight.
- Tool-less Strap Adjustment
- Magnesium – Union's proven bombproof ratchet system, Magnesium buckles are light, sleek, and durable on the mountain.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware – The strongest steel available on the market, Union's use of Grade 8.8 represents a commitment to delivering the strongest and most reliable bindings on the market today.
- Universal Disk – 4x4, 4x2, Channel