UNION | FLITE PRO SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | 2019 | MENS | WHITE
Own the terrain park on the Union Flite Pro Snowboard Bindings. Johnny O'Connor's binding features thermoformed EVA bushings and a light and sturdy CP1 highback for comfort and reliability, lap after lap. Resilient Duraflex blended nylon in the baseplate is designed for unsurpassed levels of strength and longevity and holds up to the rigors of a season pass holding park wizard. Tweak, ollie, and get silly and stylish day after day on the super light and dependable Union Flite Pro Snowboard Bindings.
- Baseplate Stiffness (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – 4
- Highback Stiffness (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – 4
- Flite Duraflex Base – An even mold flow design created during injection provides Duraflex strength with less overall nylon material. Duraflex material was specifically engineered to maintain consistent flex in a wide range of cold temperatures. This material is exclusive to Union, so you won't find it anywhere else.
- Thermoformed EVA Bushings – Thermoformed Bushings sustain their function season after season - unlike competitors who use urethane, rubber or other materials that change color and become brittle over time.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups – The rigidity and strength of Extruded Aluminum acts like a roll cage on a race car - stiffening the entire chassis. The male/female connection with the base provides seamless response.
- CP1 Highback – Possibly the lightest plastic highback designed, the CP1 is outstanding for all types of snowboarders and all types of terrain. Developed with Gigi Rüf, and the perfect compliment to the Flite Base.
- Quick Adjust Forward Lean – Easily adjust the forward lean on the binding to dial in a custom ride.
- Classic Ankle Straps – Pre-curved, multi-layer strap core conforms to the boot and eliminates foot pain. These straps are easy to adjust, easy to set up, and comfortable ride after ride.
- Ultragrip Toe Straps – Multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keeps you locked in and on point.
- Aluminum Ratchets – Fast in and fast out - this mechanism combined with Union aluminum is superior to any binding ratchet on the market - with the exception of Union magnesium.
- Universal Disk – Compatible with 4x4, 4x2, and The Channel.