UNION | FALCOR SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | 2020 | MENS | WHITE
To reflect the dynamic level of riding and power that Travis Rice is known for, the Falcor integrates materials with multiple densities into both the base and highback – taking full advantage of each material’s attributes. The result is ride that is forgiving where you need flex and responsive where you want direct connectivity.
- Stage 6 | Duraflex CB – Blended with carbon fiber, Duraflex CB is lighter and considerably more stiff than typical fiberglass injected nylon parts.
- Fused Vaporlite+ with Non-Stick Gas Pedal – 20% lighter than the original and still just as waterproof, durable, and vibration canceling. Fused Vaporlite Non-Stick gas pedals shed water and snow like nothing you've experienced before. Gone are the days of icy build up under your boots.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups – Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag, Union 3D Extruded Aluminum heelcups are the strongest in the business.
- Canted Footbeds
- Falcor | Forged Hybrid – Duraflex Nylon and Forged Carbon combine to create a flex profile that compliments Travis Rice's aggressive riding style.
- Metal FLAD
- Hex Direct Connect Ankle Strap – Contouring perfectly around the outside of your boots, Hex Ankle Straps are incredibly durable and light as a feather.
- Hexgrip Toe Strap with Secure Lock – Multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keeps you locked in and on point. Each version has differing amounts of material based on weight. Toe strap adjustment has been redesigned and reinforced with double the connection strength, thanks to the new pin system.
- Tool-less Strap Adjustment
- Magnesium – Union's proven bombproof ratchet system, Magnesium buckles are light, sleek, and durable on the mountain.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware – The strongest steel available on the market, Union's use of Grade 8.8 represents a commitment to delivering the strongest and most reliable bindings on the market today.
- Mini Disk – Compatible with 4x2 and The Channel™.