UNION | CONTACT PRO | SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | MENS | 2018 | SAFARI
- Soft/Medium - 4/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff) High End Freestyle
- This binding comes with a mini-disk that is compatible with 2x4 inserts, and the Channel binding mounting systems.
- CP3 Duraflex ST Base
- The Contact Pro baseplate is like one big shock absorber, using Duraflex ST blended nylon that provides a mid flexing base with added power that can perform all over the mountain. A minimum board to binding contact footprint of just 5% promotes the true flex of your board and provides more natural response.
- CP3 Highbacks
- Not only do these highbacks look amazing, they're incredibly light, comfortable, and suited to all types of terrain. Gigi would settle for no less.
- Magnesium Ratchets
- A construction process completely unique to Union allows them to make their ratchets out of Magnesium, resulting in a product that is 4 times stronger than aluminium while being half the weight. Not only that, it's easily recycled so the environment benefits too.
- 3D Asymmetric Sonic Fused Ankle Straps
- Direct Connect features a multi-layer strap core that evenly distributes pressure across the top of the boot creating a comfortable and secure fit, and minimal stitching in the construction provides exceptional durability.
- Integrated Vaporlite Bushings
- The Contact Pro has more cushion for the pushin' that's for sure. Multiple densities as well as multiple zones, the EVA bushing allows for a super surfy feel that will happily absorb underfoot vibrations. The Vaporlite Full Bottom Bushing system allows for natural canting and all-season long comfort.