UNION - CONTACT PRO - SNOWBOARD BINDINGS - MENS - 2018 - BLACK
Want to ride like Rüf? Grab the Union Contact Pro Snowboard Bindings designed and endorsed by Gigi Rüf. If you ride like you surf and enjoy a softer flexing binding, embrace the Contact Pro Base that creates minimal contact allowing for the board to truly flex. Add in the ultra-light CP3 Highbacks for comfort and versatility; this binding will support you all over the mountain. Have your friends film as you take on all the terrain with the Union Contact Pro Snowboard Bindings.
- Highback Stiffness (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – 5
- Contact Pro Base – A Union specific innovation that has become a staple. The Contact Pro base combines Union's Minidisk technology with Vaporlite bushings for minimal contact, true board flex, and maximum board feel.
- CP3 Duraflex ST Base – Duraflex ST blended nylon is utilized on the Contact Pro to provide a medium flexing base. A great choice for all types of snowboarding.
- Integrated Vaporlite Bushing – Vaporlite Full Bottom Bushing system is a closed cell foam that allows for natural canting and next level vibration dampening and season long foot comfort.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups – The rigidity and strength of Extruded Aluminum act like a roll cage on a race car - stiffening the entire chassis. The male/female connection with the base provides a seamless response.
- Baseplate Stiffness (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – 4
- CP3 Highbacks – Developed and tested by Gigi Rüf, CP3 Highbacks are incredibly light, extremely comfortable, and outstanding in all types of snowboarding terrain.
- 3D Asymmetric Sonic Fused Ankle Straps – Three-dimensional Direct-Connect core evenly distributes strap pressure and allows lateral freedom. Minimized stitching provides exceptional durability.
- Magnesium Ratchets – This Union exclusive process produces a material 4 times the strength of aluminum with only 1/2 the weight. Plus magnesium is easily recycled and remains the eighth most abundant element on the planet.
- Duraflex ST - Super Tough – One of the lightest bindings ever produced, the Contact Pro focuses the strength of Duraflex ST in critical areas of the base for power, and Vaporlite dampening underfoot for cushioned comfort.
- 5% Contact Area – Patented minimal board-to-binding footprint crucially reduces interference with your board's true flex and provides a more natural response and feel.
- Mini Disk – Compatible with 4x2 and The Channel™.