UNION | ATLAS | SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | MENS | 2018 | METALLIC BLUE
The updated but classically constructed Union Atlas Snowboard Bindings are still a favorite among riders such as Kazu Kokubo, Arthur Longo, and Brandon Cocard. With the new Exoframe ankle straps, this durable binding has improved response, comfort, and freedom. Keeping with the original design, the base is stiff and ready for all your mountain exploits. The extremely lightweight highback gives you lateral release and movement. Trust Union to make great improvements to an already epic binding.
- Highback Stiffness (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – 6
- Stage III Duraflex ST Base – Responsive by design, once injected with Duraflex ST Nylon, the Stage 3 Atlas base becomes an even stiffer, all mountain ripping machine.
- Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA Bushing – Multi-Density Thermoformed Bushings sustain their function season after season
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups – The rigidity and strength of Extruded Aluminum act like a roll cage on a race car - stiffening the entire chassis. The male/female connection with the base provides a seamless response.
- Baseplate Stiffness (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – 7
- Atlas Highbacks – Super lightweight, streamlined design provides a seamless boot interface with complete lateral freedom for maximum tweakage.
- ExoFrame / Air Ankle Straps – All new for 17/18, ExoFrame/Air produces strength and rapid response on the outside, fit and pillowed comfort on the inside.
- Ultragrip Toe Strap – Multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keep you locked in and on point - a simplistic, yet highly durable design.
- Magnesium Ratchets – This Union exclusive process produces a material 4 times the strength of aluminum with only 1/2 the weight. Plus magnesium is easily recycled and remains the eighth most abundant element on the planet.
- Canted Power – Ideal for riders using a wide stance, Canted Gas Pedals on the STR supply extra leverage and ollie power. Canting also allows the ankle and knee joints to be aligned, alleviating pain.
- Universal Disk – Compatible with 4x4, 4x2, and The Channel.