SMITH | SKYLINE XL GOGGLES | 2019 | MYSTIC GREEN / CHROMAPOP SUN BLACK
The big boy of the Smith Skyline Series, the Smith Skyline XL Goggles are wide, tall and crystal clear. If you've ever lacked for field of view, the Skyline XL will fix all that. A ChromaPop™ lens enhances detail and clarity, while Smith s fabled anti-fog treatment and super comfortable face foam will make the Skyline XL Goggles feel like they're not even there.
- Responsive Fit™ Frame Design – Allows the frame to adjust and flex to the contours of the face.
- Medium to Large Fit
- ODS3 compatible
- ChromaPop™ Lens Technology – Through Smith's proprietary ChromaPop™ lens technology, we help you see detail and color beyond normal capabilities. ChromaPop filters two specific wavelengths of light that cause color confusion. By doing this the lens delivers greater definition, more natural color, and unmatched clarity to allow you to see more detail.
- Spherical Carbonic-X Lenses – Spherical Lenses are built on a base curve in both the X and Y axis. Smith's spherical lenses are offered exclusively in carbonic-x material for optimum impact and scratch resistance, increased visual acuity and enhanced contrast, along with TLT optics and a base 6x4 toric shape. This pioneering shape provides the highest level of optical clarity, improved fit characteristics and increased volume improving fog performance.
- Fog-X Anti-Fog Inner Lens – A hydrophilic, micro-etched surface that absorbs moisture and disperses it over a wide surface area to prevent fogging. Because it is physically carved into the lens, it can't be wiped away like other anti-fog coatings.
- TLT (Tapered Lens Technology) – Visual distortion occurs when light waves hit an aggressively-curved lens causing it to bend or distort an object's true size or position. Tapered Lens Technology corrects the distortion by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center towards the outer edges. Light waves are thereby delivered straight to your eye resulting in zero distortion and true optical clarity. What you see is what you get. Carbonic lenses are engineered to be the most impact resistant lens material in the world. Injection molded with Tapered Lens Technology for optical precision and a high level of protection.
- Ultra-Wide Silicone Backed Strap
- 3-Layer DriWix Face Foam
- OTG Eyeglass Compatible
- Includes Microfiber Goggle Bag with Replacement Lens Sleeve