SALOMON | IVY BOA SJ SNOWBOARD BOOTS | WOMENS | 2019 | DEEP TEAL
Engineered for the freestyle ladies of the world, the Salomon Ivy Boa SJ Snowboard Boots are a top pick to take the mountain by storm. Custom Fit Pro lets you break in and tune the liner perfectly from day one, while an Ortholite C2 footbed and the signature STR8JKT lacing create a comfortable and cradled environment for your feet so you can keep them on all day long.
- Medium Flex – Medium Flex is adapted to riders that want to feel good on all terrain types, for all riding styles.
- Heel Grip – Specific Cat-Tongue material at the heel so your socks are perfectly gripped into the boots for increased heel hold.
- Diamond Liner – Heat moldable custom fit that guarantees the best fit, softest touch and extra warmth. Increased amounts of heat moldable foam strategically placed in the sensitive areas of the foot, shin, ankle and heel.
- Custom Fit – For increased comfort and max foothold, the Custom Fit has heat moldable foam strategically placed in the sensitive areas of the foot, shin, ankle and heel.
- Wash & Wear – Wash it, just like your favorite tee. A fresh process using new materials and specific construction that doesn't necessitate glue, making the liner easy to wash.
- STR8JKT Liner Lacing – Lock your feet down with supreme comfort. STR8JKT features an additional inner heel harness for a no-heel-lift ride and optimal comfort. Salomon upgraded the strap design and made it all more ergonomical so that it's easier to untighten and more comfortable to use.
- Boa® Lacing System – When the best lacing systems meet to offer precise, quick and easy tightening for maximized security and hold.
- Ortholite C2 – Ortholite footbeds create a cooler, drier, healthier, and better cushioned environment for your foot. They do not break down over time and stay cushy and comfortable ride after ride.
- Flight – Outsole with EVA for dampening and comfort, and rubber for grip. Low profile in design for style and comfort when riding or walking, on or off the hill.