ROME | TARGA SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | MENS | 2020 | BLACK
The Targa is our triple Black Diamond, beefcake of a binding for riders who want explosive, hard-charging performance. When the team is hitting SuperPark-sized features, they only trust the bombproof stability of the Targa. Built on the reliable performance of the PowerChord Highback and UltraAdjust Ankle strap, the Targa just wants to send it.
- 7 - 10 – (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- V-Rod Ultralight Baseplate – V-Rod Baseplate technology combines toe-to-heel power with side-to-side flexibility and is a key way to create flex with pop. A diagonal Rod connects your two main input spots, running from your big to the outside corner of your heel. Then, opposing corners of the baseplate near the small toe and near the inside of your heal create side-to-side flexibility. To go with this optimal flex pattern, V-Rod baseplates feature the industry leading level of baseplate contact.
- UnderWrap.4 Heel Hoop – This technology that defines Rome's signature power toe-to-heel and flexibility side to side. The Underwrap design gives added leverage over your edges, while remaining torsionally flexible for tweakability and subtle board feel.
- Yes, I Cant Technology – Rome created adjustable canting for their InBase padding system to let riders customize two aspects of their interface. Increased canting underfoot gives riders more power over the tip and tail of their boards. Some riders like this for all types of boards, but it is particularly beneficial for rocker boards that have less power in the tips and tails. Increased canting also puts less pressure on the knee for greater comfort, particularly for riders who run wider stances.
- PowerChord Highback – A new design sculpted to deliver the performance and direct response that riders like Stale Sandbech want in a highback.
- Cant-In-The-Back II – Featured on Rome's high end bindings, Cant-In-The-Back lets riders adjust the side-to-side canting of their highbacks. This lets riders make sure their highbacks stay in line with their lower legs as stance widths change. A small detail that makes sure riders communicate with their boards seamlessly.
- PivotMount Technology – The Rome only innovation that not only gives you choices of ankle strap support, but also makes strap placement super easy. The out-of-the-box setting is over the ankle for all mountain performance. But why go with one choice. With two quick turns of a screw, you can lower both sides for more tweakability, or raise both sides for more powerful response. Or adjust both sides independently for a custom asymmetrical response.
- UltraAdjust Ankle Strap – A totally new, 2-part approach to ankle strap design that gives riders tool-free adjustment to three different flex profiles.
- Conform Grip 2.0 Toe Strap – A new design that maximizes toe-grabbing surface for pressure-free fit and control.
- AutoStrap Technology – Rome's signature idea using an elastic band to hold the ankle straps out of the footbed until you are ready to strap in.
- Multiple Strap Positions – Every Rome binding comes with 3 or more strap positions so you can customize the level of strap support you want.
- Quick-Adjust for Strap Length – No need for a screwdriver, with the flip of a lever you can choose the length you want/need for a perfect fit.
- Additional Features
- Tool Free Forward Lean Adjustment