ROME | LIBERTINE SRT SNOWBOARD BOOTS | MENS | 2020 | BLACK
If the OG Libertines feel like butter but you need a little more meat on the bones, the Rome Libertine SRT Snowboard Boots have exactly what you're looking for. Beefed up with a stiffer flex, a power strap, and a BOA HeelLock Harness for superior heel retention, the Libertine SRT boots are custom made for technical, tweakable freestyle and powerful, responsive freeriding. The GripLight Outsoles with Vibram ECOSTEP rubber round out the superior traction and board feel of a boot made to roam free.
- Flex Rating 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – Medium-to-stiff flex for all-around comfort and performance. Handles the whole mountain with ease, and offers enough stability when things get steep.
- 3D Molded Shell Tongue – Helps maintain flex and shape season after season.
- Performance 1:1 Lasts – Snug fit and plush feel.
- Ultralon F.I.T. Liner – Rome's most plush and customizable liner; built with dual density, heat-moldable Ultralon foam for an advanced fit that's super resistant to packing out.
- Molded SkateCuff 3D – Rome 3D mold EVA into the contours of the heel pocket of their liners for a consistent ankle fit. With soft face fabrics against your ankle region, the 3D Skate Cuff surrounds your foot in comfort and holds it firmly in place for better performance.
- QuadZone Lining
- Expand Toe Zone
- Traditional Laces
- BOA HeelLock Harness – Provides a snug, secure and easily adjustable fit to the ankle region of the boot.
- PowerStay Strap – Updated design on the adjustable upper boots closure stay, designed to provide maximum power and response.
- Ultra Footbeds – Featuring D30 impact protection and AEGIS to fight stink
- GripLight Outsole with Vibram ECOSTEP – Complements the boots flex pattern and provides legendary traction in all conditions.