ROME | GUILD SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | WOMENS | 2020 | BLACK
Designed as the little sister to the Katana, the Guild is a freestyle oriented, ultra-adjustable work horse of a binding. Stability meets lively flex thanks to our surfy AsymWrap and sturdy Guild Asym Highback. Confidence comes standard, whether ripping through sidecountry bowls or showing the boys how to ride the jump-line.
The Rome Guild Snowboard Bindings come stocked with all the goods you need for days at the resort getting your money's worth out of a lift ticket. Featuring a versatile shred-everything flex with an ergonomic women's specific Asym highback, these bindings swaddle your leg in protective, shock-dampening comfort. With an EVA SubBase Pad and a V-Rod Ultralight Baseplate, these bindings take good care of your feet for all-day comfort backed by one of the greatest warranties in the biz.
- Flex Rating – 6 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- AsymWrap Technology – The flex comes before the pop in this platform. With three points of heel hoop connection and Rome's UnderWrap concept at a single point on the medial side of the toe, the AsymWrap platform focuses on a smooth, flexible feel. This technology is for riders who like to surf freeride terrain and folks who like to tweak and play on freestyle features.
- V-Rod Ultralight Baseplate – Rome combines edge-to-edge power with side-to-side flexibility and improved board flex by reducing the material in contact with your snowboard.
- Yes, I Can't – An interchangeable footbed padding system lets you choose the level of canting on each binding. This brings you even more control and stability on the nose and tail of the board while giving your knees a little extra cushion.
- EVA SubBase Pad
- Full Highback Rotation – Riders have the ability to rotate the highback so it aligns with the heel edge of their board. Being able to adjust the highback provides better power transfer, more tweakability and proper edge hold.
- Women's Asym Guild Highback – This mid-flexing lightweight highback is specifically designed for anatomically-correct support for women shredders.
- ConformGrip 2.0 Toe Strap – The OpenForm toe strap is engineered to self-adjust to the toe of any boot model. By using a minimalist design approach, Rome reduces weight while delivering performance-oriented foot control.
- PivotMount Max Technology – Just loosen a screw and snap the PivotMount's arm into different position arrangements to control whether you have a flexible, mid-range, or powerful toeside performance profile.
- Minimist Ankle Strap – The Minimist ankle strap has a smooth, consistent flex and a very light weight.