ROME | CRUX SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | MENS | 2020 | WHITE
The Crux is designed for riders who want the board feel and freestyle flex of AsymWrap Tech, at a price point we can all get behind. With the design-centric styling of our Minimist Ankle Strap and Minimist Toe Strap, the Crux bindings are pure function. KISS; Keep it simple, send-it.
When your day begins and ends in the park, you've got to have a binding that's down to party. The freestyle-friendly Rome Crux Snowboard Bindings incorporate AsymWrap technology, an innovative asymmetric heel hoop design with three points of connection for a playful, surfy feel that doesn't skimp on power transmission and control. Breeze through your crux move like a hot knife through butter in the Crux Snowboard Bindings.
- Flex Rating – 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- AsymWrap Technology – The flex comes before the pop in this platform. With three points of heel hoop connection and Rome's UnderWrap concept at a single point on the medial side of the toe, the AsymWrap platform focuses on a smooth, flexible feel. This technology is for riders who like to surf freeride terrain and folks who like to tweak and play on freestyle features.
- Tool-Free InBase Pad with 1.5 Degree Canting
- EVA SubBase Pad
- AsymCrux Highback – Stiffer on the lateral side, softer on the medial side.
- Full Highback Rotation – Riders have the ability to rotate the highback so it aligns with the heel edge of their board. Being able to adjust the highback provides better power transfer, more tweakability and proper edge hold.
- Tool-Free Highback Forward Lean Adjuster
- Minimist Ankle Strap – The Minimist ankle strap has a smooth, consistent flex and a very light weight.
- Minimist Toe Strap – Sleek, minimal one piece design snugly wraps the boot toe for smooth flexing control.
- Multiple Strap Positions – Every Rome binding comes with 3 or more strap positions so you can customize the level of strap support you want.