RIDE | RODEO SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | MENS | 2020 | MIDNIGHT
Giddy-up, partner. The Ride Rodeo Snowboard Bindings give you a bucking good time, no matter the terrain. They're made with an INFINITY™ Chassis which is lightweight, durable and crafted around one of the most comfortable footbeds on the market. A nylon-blend highback pairs up with asymmetrical ThinGrip™ Max Toe Straps for a ride that's responsive, supportive, and supple enough for life on the booters, the corduroy, and everywhere else you get your thrills.
- Flex Rating (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – 4
- INFINITY™ Chassis – A lightweight and high performance chassis complete with finely tunable adjustments, stance correct heel cups and a performance micro-disc mounting system. The Infinity chassis is built with 100% aircraft grade 6061 aluminum alloy to deliver unsurpassed durability, quality, and performance for charging riders.
- Wedgie™ Footbed – An ultra-light footbed uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The angle also gives leverage to press the board for huge pop, without affecting your preferred stance width. Offered in two levels to accommodate your physical stance and riding style. The standard Wedgie™ is ideal for riders looking for the utmost drive and ollie pop, along with those that prefer an extra wide stance.
- Urethane Basepad – Designed to give you a more comfortable and damp ride than Ride's EVA basepad.
- Micro-Disc – Built for enhanced all-around binding flex and performance, the Micro-Disc is 30% lighter than the standard. Built for 2x4 patterns, but also mounts to a slot/channel board.
- Nylon Blend Highback – A traditional highback material that offers a predictable mix of response and comfort.
- ThinGrip™ Max Toe Straps – This high-end strap features a new unique 3D shaped rubber web for the ultimate grip and comfort with any snowboard boot.
- Asymmetrical Stitched Strap – Traditional binding strap construction featuring a clean flip and stitch construction made from multi-density 3D padding and formed neoprene.
Linkage Ratchet – Designed to improve ladder durability and eliminate ratchet wag, resulting in a smoother user experience with the same hold you expect.