RIDE | LASSO BOA SNOWBOARD BOOT | MENS | 2019 | OLIVE
Precision, swagger, and plenty of practice make a great cowboy, and the same can be said for snowboarding. Set your sights on the Ride Lasso Snowboard Boots and harness the hill. Built for strong snowboarders looking for a hassle-free, all-mountain freestyle boot they can take from the terrain park to the zipper line, the Lasso integrates burly Michelin outsoles, an easy-peasy Boa® coiler and a mega-customizable and comfortable liner for wrangling the entire mountain.
- Flex Rating – 6 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- In2grated™ Construction – In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit," leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- 1:1 Lasting – 1:1 lasting ensuring a seamless liner to shell integration for all whole and half sizes. Liner lasts anatomically shaped to your foot offers premium out of box liner comfort while shell last shaping precisely merges together for a uniform supportive fit.
- Black Last – Performance designed men's tailored fit.
- Internal J Bars – Create superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- External J Bars – Provide additional ankle and heel hold.
- 3D Formed Tongue
- Articulated Cuff
- Center Tongue Liner
- Intuition™ Support Liner – Enhanced high-density heat-moldable foam offers supportive performance with maintained comfort.
- Black Gold™ Liner Mesh – This bamboo charcoal infused material naturally mitigates odors and moisture. Other benefits include improved temperature regulation and circulatory function.
- Lock Down™ Turbo Liner Lacing – A secure, no slack lace mechanism to lock your laces in place.
- Heat Reflective Foil – Redirects heat from underneath the foot to help keep in the toasty warmth while charging up last chair.
- Boa® Coiler System with TongueTied™ – Reel activated speed lace system for quick and easy uniform closure. Separate side reel activates internal TongueTied™ heel hold system.
- The Closer™ Lace Guide – The Closer™ Lace Guide is centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low to even the lace tension throughout the entire boot. Accompanied by Boa® Closure System, the even-tightening of The Closer™ Lace Guide takes speed lacing to the next level and provides an incredibly comfortable fit.
- 3D Formed Dual Density EVA – A soft EVA for comfort and a harder second density for extra foot support where you need it.
- Michelin® Summit – This sole features light-weight, mesh backed WIC and OC rubber compounds.