PICTURE ORGANIC | OBJECT JACKET | MENS | 2020 | BLUE
Robust and stylish, the Picture Organic Object Jacket helps you make the best of cold conditions on the mountain. With it's Thermal insulation and Coremax lining, the Object Jacket from Picture Organic works overtime to prevent water and snow from diminishing your ride day. For enhanced coverage, the hood, wrist gaiters and pow skirt are fully adjustable.
- 64% Recycled Polyester / 36% Polyester
- Teflon Ecoelite™ PFC-Free Durable Water Repellent Treatment
- DryPlay® Recyclable Membrane – The DryPlay membrane is a waterproof, breathable Polyurethane (PU) laminated blend offering the user the best comfort during use. This multi-layered formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability has been tested in laboratories and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function whilst maintaining an optimum level of breathability. Textile and fabric can be recycled together like plastic bottles.
- 60g Body and Sleeves / 40g Hood Insulation
- Thermal Dry System – The Thermal Dry System is a special inner liner made of a PE knitted fabric whose main benefit is how fast it dries. This liner is smartly placed on the parts of your body that sweat the most when you're active, which need to dry fast in order to keep you warm during your activities.
- Regular Fit
- Zippered Underarm Vents
- Jacket to Pant Interface
- Stretch Snow Skirt
- Wrist Gaiters
- Picture Whistle Puller
- YKK Waterproof Zippers
- Adjustable Ergonomic Hood
- Construction Type:2 Layer
- Breathability (g):15000
- Fill Weight (g):80
- Seam Sealing:Fully Taped
- Powder Skirt:Yes
- Hood Type:Fixed Hood
- Petite Jacket:No
- Extendable Kids' Outerwear:No
- Warranty:2 Years