OAKLEY | LINE MINER GOGGLES | 2019 | MATTE BLACK / PRIZM TORCH IRIDIUM
The Oakley Line Miner Goggles are designed to sit closer to the face than any previous model, so you get unparalleled downward and peripheral vision. Plus, they're fully helmet compatible and feature discreet frame notches at the temples for compatibility with most prescription eyewear. Add Oakley s Prizm™ technology (in select colorways) and you've got yourself a goggle that provides Oakley s seamless mix of superior performance and effortless style.
- Helmet Compatibility – Oakley snow goggles are designed to work in harmony with a wide range of helmet styles, with outrigger mounts that distribute pressure evenly across the goggle chassis and silicone beaded inner straps that stay securely in place. 360Ëš frame venting assures optimum airflow when worn with a helmet.
- O Matter® Chassis – Flexible O Matter® frame conforms to your face and remains flexible even in extreme cold.
- Rigid Exoskeleton – A rigid out-frame eliminates distortion and assures lens fit, while a pliable O Matter® inner face plate and triple-layer foam give you comfort.
- HDO® Lens Technology – HDO® maximizes clarity and impact resistance, and gives you razor sharp clarity at all angles of view. HDO® lenses provide 100% UV filtering and the best impact resistance in the business.
- Plutonite® Lens Material – Impact resistant, blocks 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light. Only Plutonite® stands up to Oakley's performance standards.
- Increased Peripheral Vision – The goggle sits closer to your face than any goggle Oakley has ever created. This increases downward and side-to-side periphery as much as possible.
- Revolutionary Prizm™ Lens [Select Colorways] – Developed with military and shooting objectives in mind, Oakley's new Prizm™ lens technology blocks strategic wavelengths along the color spectrum to maximize contrast between colors.
- Interchangeable Lens – All lenses are easily interchangeable, allowing you to pick your favorite Prizm™ lens for any condition. This also allows you to upgrade to a Prizm™ Inferno™ lens option at any time.
- Dual-Pane Lens with F3 Anti-Fog Coating
- Dual Vented Lenses – Dual vents and F3™ anti-fog coating keep your vision crystal clear.
- Silicone-Backed Strap – Non-slip strap keeps your goggles in place even on slippery helmet surfaces.
- Removable Strap
- Removable Triple Layer Face Foam Adds Wind Protection
- Discrete Frame Notches at Temples – Provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear, without compromising fit.