OAKLEY | FLIGHT DECK XM GOGGLES | 2018 | FACET SAPPHIRE / PRIZM SAPPHIRE IRIDIUM
Love that "Top Gun" field of vision, but find the regular Flight Deck squashing your nose when you put on your helmet? Try the downsized Oakley Flight Deck XM Goggles in a more compact, mid-sized fit that still delivers the best field of view in the business. Just like the full-sized Flight Deck, the XM is defined by its exceptionally clean frameless design, with a sub frame attachment system that makes lens changes easy as pie. The traditional Oakley niceties like best-in-class optics, F3 anti-fog coating, and temple notches to accommodate eyeglasses are all there, too. Step down to the new Oakley Flight Deck XM so you can have your cake and see it too.
- All-Day Comfort – Oakley goggles are developed with 3D CAD/CAM engineering to ensure anatomical fit. They provide a continuous seal to lock out elements and wick moisture away from the face.
- Helmet Compatibility – Oakley snow goggles are designed to work in harmony with a wide range of helmet styles, with outrigger mounts that distribute pressure evenly across the goggle chassis and silicone beaded inner straps that stay securely in place. 360Ëš frame venting assures optimum airflow when worn with a helmet.
- Rimless Lens – Design optimized for unparalleled peripheral vision in every direction.
- Lens Sub-Frame Attachment – Fast and easy lens changing.
- Anti Fog – Dual vented Plutonite® lenses with F3™ coating, which allows the inner ballistic lens to absorb a minimum of 2 ml of moisture.
- HDO® Lens Technology – HDO® maximizes clarity and impact resistance, and gives you razor sharp clarity at all angles of view. HDO® lenses provide 100% UV filtering and the best impact resistance in the business.
- Plutonite® Lens Material – Impact resistant, blocks 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light. Only Plutonite® stands up to Oakley's performance standards.
- Revolutionary Prizm™ Lens [Select Colorways] – Developed with military and shooting objectives in mind, Oakley's new Prizm™ lens technology blocks strategic wavelengths along the color spectrum to maximize contrast between colors.
- Dual Vented Lenses – Dual vents and F3™ anti-fog coating keep your vision crystal clear.
- Silicone-Backed Strap – Non-slip strap keeps your goggles in place even on slippery helmet surfaces.
- Triple Layer Polar Fleece Foam – Moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam assures all-day comfort.
- Small to Medium Fit
- Glasses Compatible – Discrete notches along temples fit with most prescription eyewear without compromising fit.