OAKLEY | FALL LINE XM GOGGLES | 2020 | MATTE WHITE / PRIZM TORCH IRIDIUM
The Oakley Fall Line Goggles built on the cylindrical craze that was fueled by the Line Miner with a new frame optimized for large faces. Get that same cool cylindrical look for you "extra medium" size face with the Oakley Fall Line XM Goggles and enjoy the superior optical quality and comfort that Oakley s famous for. See better, ride better, and look cooler at the same time.
- O Matter® Chassis – Flexible O Matter® frame conforms to your face and remains flexible even in extreme cold.
- Rigid Exoskeleton – A rigid out-frame eliminates distortion and assures lens fit, while a pliable O Matter® inner face plate and triple-layer foam give you comfort.
- Helmet Compatibility – Oakley snow goggles are designed to work in harmony with a wide range of helmet styles, with outrigger mounts that distribute pressure evenly across the goggle chassis and silicone beaded inner straps that stay securely in place. 360Ëš frame venting assures optimum airflow when worn with a helmet.
- Anti Fog – Dual vented Plutonite® lenses with F3™ coating, which allows the inner ballistic lens to absorb a minimum of 2 ml of moisture.
- HDO® Lens Technology – HDO® maximizes clarity and impact resistance, and gives you razor sharp clarity at all angles of view. HDO® lenses provide 100% UV filtering and the best impact resistance in the business.
- Increased Peripheral Vision – The goggle sits closer to your face than any goggle Oakley has ever created. This increases downward and side-to-side periphery as much as possible.
- Interchangeable Lens – All lenses are easily interchangeable, allowing you to pick your favorite Prizm™ lens for any condition.
- Dual Vented Lenses – Dual vents and F3™ anti-fog coating keep your vision crystal clear.
- Silicone-Backed Strap – Non-slip strap keeps your goggles in place even on slippery helmet surfaces.
- Triple Layer Polar Fleece Foam – Moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam assures all-day comfort.
- Glasses Compatible – Discrete frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear.
- Peripheral Awareness – Wide frame offers an unparalleled view of surroundings.