OAKLEY - FALL LINE GOGGLES - 2018 - FACTORY PILOT WHITEOUT / PRIZIM SAPPHIRE IRIDIUM
The Oakley Fall Line Goggles build on the cylindrical craze that was fueled by the Line Miner with a new frame optimized for more mid-sized faces. Cool looks, maximum protection from the elements, and compatibility with many types of eyeglasses make the new Oakley Fall Line a choice setup for glasses-wearing riders and style-gurus alike.
- Helmet Compatibility – Oakley snow goggles are designed to work in harmony with a wide range of helmet styles, with outrigger mounts that distribute pressure evenly across the goggle chassis and silicone beaded inner straps that stay securely in place. 360Ëš frame venting assures optimum airflow when worn with a helmet.
- O Matter® Chassis – Flexible O Matter® frame conforms to your face and remains flexible even in extreme cold.
- Rigid Exoskeleton – A rigid out-frame eliminates distortion and assures lens fit, while a pliable O Matter® inner face plate and triple-layer foam give you comfort.
- Anti-Fog – Dual vented Plutonite® lenses with F3™ coating, allowing the inner ballistic lens to absorb a minimum of 2 ml of moisture
- HDO® – HDO® (High Definition Optics) gives you maximum clarity and impact resistance with virtually distortion free vision at all angles and 100% UV filtering.
- Interchangeable Lens – All lenses are easily interchangeable, allowing you to pick your favorite Prizm™ lens for any condition.
- Increased Peripheral Vision – The goggle sits closer to your face than any goggle Oakley has ever created. This increases downward and side-to-side periphery as much as possible.
Dual Vented Lenses – Dual vents and F3™ anti-fog coating keep your vision crystal clear.
- Silicone-Backed Strap – Non-slip strap keeps your goggles in place even on slippery helmet surfaces.
- Triple Layer Polar Fleece Foam – Moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam assures all-day comfort.
- Glasses Compatible – Discrete notches along temples fit with most prescription eyewear without compromising fit.
- Peripheral Awareness – Wide frame offers an unparalleled view of surroundings.