NOW | X YES SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | MENS | 2020 | BLACK
When you wake up with a hankering for some good old fashioned all-mountain freestyling, go to your binding cabinet and pull out a fresh pair of Now x Yes Snowboard Bindings. The choice of DCP, these have all the vibration-damping, skate-flexy-yet-powerful-feeling, lightweight durability that's become the hallmark of Now s, but with the added mojo of the Yes connection. The studies are out: with the power of Skate Tech, your style is tripled with every turn.
- Flex Rating – 6 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Hanger 1.0 Nylon Reinforced with 30% Fiberglass – I-Beam wall sections are both rigid and light. Baseless design allows for uninterpreted board flex. Transfers energy to the board's edges.
- 50% GF Nylon 4x4 Disc
- Kingpin Tool-Less Disc Attachment for Easy Board Swaps
- Post – 50% GF Nylon
- Highback 2.0 with Flex Hinge
- SIEVA Ankle Straps – Single Injected EVA, the body of this strap is made with one-part EVA injection, eliminating any stitching and reducing gluing to less than 1% of the strap area. A nylon webbing that is strong, durable, and flexible is inserted in the body of the strap at one end and sealed by a micro-injected logo.
- 3D Contour Toe Straps
- PA66-C Buckle Lever – Made from the same high grade composite blend found in the O-Drive hanger. This material is extremely light and strong, reducing overall buckle weight by 20%.
- Buckles 2.0 – These buckles can take more abuse than ever and offers durability and peace of mind.
- Skate Tech – Inspired by how easily and efficiently a skateboard turns, major components of Now's system mimic both the function and description of skateboard trucks. The Hanger powerfully transfers energy input from the straps to the bushings and onto the edges of your board. The Kingpin acts as a fulcrum, magnifying this energy through leverage. Traditional bindings diminish energy transfer by the flexing and bending of their baseplate, forcing you to crank your straps down harder, ride with more forward lean, or run taller and stiffer highbacks. This all leads to more foot fatigue and pain. NOW Bindings bypass the middle of the snowboard and direct your energy right onto the board's edges. They simply transfer more power to the board with less work, meaning your feet will stay more relaxed and comfortable, longer.
- Medium Durometer Bushings | 45 Shore
- Highcup Compatibility – Compatible with all NOW hangers. Low profile for extra flexibility. Street, park and pow.