NOW | X YES | SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | MENS | 2019 | WHITE
The Now x Yes. Snowboard Bindings were born in a lab in an undisclosed location, meticulously designed to bring the best of NOW's technology to the Yes. team. High grade composite and nylon reinforcements balance lightweight durability and power, with a medium flex and responsive construction highlighted by the intuitive and playful Skate-Tech design.
- Flex Rating – 6 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Hanger 1.0 Nylon Reinforced with 30% Fiberglass – I-Beam wall sections are both rigid and light. Baseless design allows for uninterpreted board flex. Transfers energy to the board's edges.
- Now KINGPIN Tool-less – Base Plate attachment to disc is a tool free dial for easy board swaps.
- 4X4 Disc – 50% GF Nylon
- Post – 50% GF Nylon
- Channel Compatable – Sold Separately
- Flex Hinge 2.0 – Flex hinge technology. Higher medial side follows leg angles. Calfback technology. Pre-rotated 10 degrees. 15mm higher than original Flex Hinge HB. Lateral hook for added support. Dampens chatter and eliminates calf-bite.
- Flex Rating – 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- SIEVA Ankle Straps – SIEVA stands for single-injected EVA, which makes up the body of the strap. This eliminates stitching and reduces glueing to less than 1% of the strap area. A nylon webbing that is strong, durable, and flexible is inserted into the body of the strap at one end and sealed by a micro-injected logo.
- 3D Minimal Toe Straps
- Buckles 2.0 – NOW's Buckles 2.0 have been redesigned with stronger levers and upgraded springs. These new buckles can take more abuse than ever and offers durability and peace of mind.
- Skate Tech – Inspired by how easily and efficiently a skateboard turns, major components of Now's system mimic both the function and description of skateboard trucks. The Hanger powerfully transfers energy input from the straps to the bushings and onto the edges of your board. The Kingpin acts as a fulcrum, magnifying this energy through leverage. Traditional bindings diminish energy transfer by the flexing and bending of their baseplate, forcing you to crank your straps down harder, ride with more forward lean, or run taller and stiffer highbacks. This all leads to more foot fatigue and pain. NOW Bindings bypass the middle of the snowboard and direct your energy right onto the board's edges. They simply transfer more power to the board with less work, meaning your feet will stay more relaxed and comfortable, longer.
- Highcup Compatibility – Compatible with all NOW hangers. Low profile for extra flexibility. Street, park and pow.
- Flush Cup Technology
- Bushings – Available in Medium (45 Shore)