NOW | VETTA SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | WOMENS | 2020 | LAVENDER
Your day just got a whole lot more betta. Now Vetta Snowboard Bindings impart a softer and more flexible ride to your setup, without failing you when it's time to put the power down to the snow. Their Skate Tech design uses bushings at the corners to absorb chatter while they enhance the flex of your board--instead of interfering with it. If you value comfort and board feel over hyperactive response, give these a shot.
- Flex Rating – 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- 50% GF Nylon 4x4 Disc
- Hanger 1.0 Nylon Reinforced with 15% Fiberglass – I-Beam wall sections are both rigid and light. Baseless design allows for uninterpreted board flex. Transfers energy to the board's edges.
- Flushcup Technology – Designed to hold boots even without a highback, these have a flush inner surface where the highback meets the heelcup. This gives direct energy transfer between boot and binding.
- Channel Compatable – Sold Separately
- Post – 50% GF Nylon
- Flex Hinge 2.0 Highback – Pre-rotated 10 degrees, with a higher medial side to follow your leg angles and a flex hinge that's catch- and bite-free, this is a freestyle binging for the whole mountain.
- Flex Rating – 5 (1 soft - 10 stiff)
- SIEVA Ankle Straps – Single Injected EVA, the body of this strap is made with one-part EVA injection, eliminating any stitching and reducing gluing to less than 1% of the strap area. A nylon webbing that is strong, durable, and flexible is inserted in the body of the strap at one end and sealed by a micro-injected logo.
- NOW Tool-less Adjuster Straps
- 3D Minimal Toe Straps
- Buckles 2.0 – These buckles can take more abuse than ever and offers durability and peace of mind.
- Skate Tech – Inspired by how easily and efficiently a skateboard turns, major components of Now's system mimic both the function and description of skateboard trucks. The Hanger powerfully transfers energy input from the straps to the bushings and onto the edges of your board. The Kingpin acts as a fulcrum, magnifying this energy through leverage. Traditional bindings diminish energy transfer by the flexing and bending of their baseplate, forcing you to crank your straps down harder, ride with more forward lean, or run taller and stiffer highbacks. This all leads to more foot fatigue and pain. NOW Bindings bypass the middle of the snowboard and direct your energy right onto the board's edges. They simply transfer more power to the board with less work, meaning your feet will stay more relaxed and comfortable, longer.
- Highcup Compatibility – Compatible with all NOW hangers. Low profile for extra flexibility. Street, park and pow.
- Bushings – Soft | 40 Shore