NOW - VETTA - SNOWBOARD BINDINGS - WOMENS - 2018 - BLACK - SMALL
For the freestyle lady that also rips the whole mountain, send it into winter with the Now Vetta Snowboard Bindings. This medium flex binding provides the stability, with a Flex Hinge Highback, but also allows for flexibility, with the Sieve Ankle Straps, for you to lap the park and then have the freedom to chase some gnarly all-mountain lines.
- 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- 4X4 Disc | 50% GF Nylon / 50% Fiberglass – Light and strong, with minimal board fixture. Channel disc not included but available for purchase.
- Hanger 1.0 – Nylon reinforced with 15% fiberglass.
- Flushcup Technology
- Highcup Compatibility – Compatible with all NOW hangers. Low profile for extra flexibility.
- Post is 50% GF Nylon
- Bushings | Soft (40 Shore) – As the main contact point to the board, the bushings apply energy while diffusing board chatter. Dual injection, quick-snap connection to Hanger.
- Flex Hinge Highback with Contour EVA Padding - Flex Rating 4 – Flex Hinge technology | Pre-rotated 5° laterally | Higher medial side follows leg angles| Wider lateral for support | Dampens chatter and eliminates calf-bite
- SIEVA Ankle Straps – SIEVA stands for single-injected EVA, which makes up the body of the strap. This eliminates stitching and reduces glueing to less than 1% of the strap area. A nylon webbing that is strong, durable, and flexible is inserted into the body of the strap at one end and sealed by a micro-injected logo. NOW Tool-Less Adjuster Straps
- 3-D Minimal Toe Straps
- Buckles 2.0 – NOW's Buckles 2.0 have been redesigned with stronger levers and upgraded springs. These new buckles can take more abuse than ever and offers durability and peace of mind.
Skate Tech – Inspired by how easily and efficiently a skateboard turns; major components of Now's system mimic both the function and description of skateboard trucks. The Hanger powerfully transfers energy input from the straps to the bushings and onto the edges of your board. The Kingpin acts as a fulcrum, magnifying this energy through leverage. Traditional bindings diminish energy transfer by the flexing and bending of their baseplate, forcing you to crank your straps down harder, ride with more forward lean, or run taller and stiffer highbacks. This all leads to more foot fatigue and pain. NOW Bindings bypass the middle of the snowboard and direct your energy right onto the board's edges. They simply transfer more power to the board with less work, meaning your feet will stay more relaxed and comfortable, longer.