NOW | SELECT PRO SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | MENS | 2020 | GREEN
A binding you can customize to fit your day's mission, the Now Select Pro Snowboard Bindings come with everything Nowhas to offer: all three bushing hardnesses and Highcups. Whether it's park, pow, or street, you can swap out parts according to your terrain and vibe. Leave them bone stock for a great all-around freestyle binding, or go all the way to extra cush and lowbacks for rail gardening.
- Flex Rating – 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Hanger 1.0 Nylon Reinforced with 30% Fiberglass – I-Beam wall sections are both rigid and light. Baseless design allows for uninterpreted board flex. Transfers energy to the board's edges.
- Flushcup Technology – Designed to hold boots even without a highback, these have a flush inner surface where the highback meets the heelcup. This gives direct energy transfer between boot and binding.
- Post – 50% GF Nylon
- Channel Compatable – Sold Separately
- Kingpin Tool-Less Disc Attachment for Easy Board Swaps
- FM Highback – With a medium freestyle flex and a minimalist design, the FM is pre-rotated and comfortable. Fine-tuned for all your park shenanigans.
- Flex Rating – 4 (1 soft - 10 stiff)
- NOW Tool-less Adjuster Straps
- Hyperfuse II Ankle Straps – The HYPERFUSE II strap is an evolution of the original Hyperfuse strap. Inspired by shoe construction, the Hyperfuse II is a stitchless, spineless strap. Its inner guts are constructed with nylon webbing that is strong, durable and flexible, and sandwiched between two layers of EVA. The end product is a comfortable and lightweight strap that will not only handle the elements, but the test of time.
- 3D Contour Toe Straps
Buckles 2.0 – These buckles can take more abuse than ever and offers durability and peace of mind.
- Skate Tech – Inspired by how easily and efficiently a skateboard turns, major components of Now's system mimic both the function and description of skateboard trucks. The Hanger powerfully transfers energy input from the straps to the bushings and onto the edges of your board. The Kingpin acts as a fulcrum, magnifying this energy through leverage. Traditional bindings diminish energy transfer by the flexing and bending of their baseplate, forcing you to crank your straps down harder, ride with more forward lean, or run taller and stiffer highbacks. This all leads to more foot fatigue and pain. NOW Bindings bypass the middle of the snowboard and direct your energy right onto the board's edges. They simply transfer more power to the board with less work, meaning your feet will stay more relaxed and comfortable, longer.
- Highcup Included – Compatible with all NOW hangers. Low profile for extra flexibility. Street, park and pow.
- Pro Accessories Kit – Includes all three NOW bushing densities (soft, medium, and hard), and stubby Highcup highbacks to customize your setup.