NOW | PILOT SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | MENS | 2020 | BLACK
Now Pilot Snowboard Bindings seek to eke out every last bit of air on the mountain. They have Now s famous Skate Tech design with hard bushings, helping you pump for speed towards backcountry booters, staying responsive in pow or park. With adjustable straps and solid buckles, these continue the secure yet playful vibe throughout their durable construction, making them perfect for riders who like to go big.
- Flex Rating – 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- 50% GF Nylon 4x4 Disc
- Hanger 2.0 with 30% Glass Fiber – This baseless design allows for uninterrupted board flex, with rigid I-Beam wall sections that transfer energy to the board's edges.
- Channel Compatable – Sold Separately
- Post – 50% GF Nylon
- Flex Hinge 2.0 Highback – Pre-rotated 10 degrees, with a higher medial side to follow your leg angles and a flex hinge that's catch- and bite-free, this is a freestyle binging for the whole mountain.
- Flex Rating – 6 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- 3D Contour Toe Straps
- Hybrid Flipit Ankle Straps – This hybrid strap construction is a combination of the original Hyperfuse strap and Flipit strap. An additional layer of reinforcement is applied to the bottom of the EVA cover, which gives you the best of the best: support, durability and comfort. The hybrid Flipit strap can also be used like the regular -- simply switch your ankle straps to the other foot and change your support rating from freestyle to freeride.
- NOW Tool-less Adjuster Straps
Buckles 2.0 – These buckles can take more abuse than ever and offers durability and peace of mind.
- Skate Tech – Inspired by how easily and efficiently a skateboard turns, major components of Now's system mimic both the function and description of skateboard trucks. The Hanger powerfully transfers energy input from the straps to the bushings and onto the edges of your board. The Kingpin acts as a fulcrum, magnifying this energy through leverage. Traditional bindings diminish energy transfer by the flexing and bending of their baseplate, forcing you to crank your straps down harder, ride with more forward lean, or run taller and stiffer highbacks. This all leads to more foot fatigue and pain. NOW Bindings bypass the middle of the snowboard and direct your energy right onto the board's edges. They simply transfer more power to the board with less work, meaning your feet will stay more relaxed and comfortable, longer.
- Highcup Compatibility – Compatible with all NOW hangers. Low profile for extra flexibility. Street, park and pow.
- Bushings – Hard (55 Shore)