NOW | PILOT | SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | MENS | 2019 | GREEN
The Now Pilot Snowboard Bindings will navigate every cranny of the mountain you nose into. High grade composite and nylon reinforcements give this durable binder just the stiffness you need for all your freestyle/all-mountain needs, while Now s Skate tech flawlessly transfers energy to your edges for impeccable control and responsiveness. Intermediate to expert shredders looking to up their game have come to the right place.
- Flex Rating – 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Hanger 2.0 Nylon with 30% Fiberglass – I-Beam wall sections are both rigid and light. Baseless design allows for uninterpreted board flex. Transfers energy to the board's edges.
- 4X4 Disc – 50% GF Nylon
- Post – 50% GF Nylon
- Channel Compatable – Sold Separately
- Flex Hinge 2.0 – Flex hinge technology. Higher medial side follows leg angles. Calfback technology. Pre-rotated 10 degrees. 15mm higher than original Flex Hinge HB. Lateral hook for added support. Dampens chatter and eliminates calf-bite.
- Flex Rating – 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Freestyle Flipit Strap – The NOW Freestyle Flipit strap features a slightly different construction than the original Flipit strap but uses the same inner spine. NOW added two types of EVA to this strap super cushy yet supportive, and has traditional stitch-and-turn construction with an injected spine sandwiched between EVA and fabric.
- NOW Tool-less Adjuster Straps
- 3D Toe Straps
- Buckles 2.0 – NOW's Buckles 2.0 have been redesigned with stronger levers and upgraded springs. These new buckles can take more abuse than ever and offers durability and peace of mind.
- Skate Tech – Inspired by how easily and efficiently a skateboard turns, major components of Now's system mimic both the function and description of skateboard trucks. The Hanger powerfully transfers energy input from the straps to the bushings and onto the edges of your board. The Kingpin acts as a fulcrum, magnifying this energy through leverage. Traditional bindings diminish energy transfer by the flexing and bending of their baseplate, forcing you to crank your straps down harder, ride with more forward lean, or run taller and stiffer highbacks. This all leads to more foot fatigue and pain. NOW Bindings bypass the middle of the snowboard and direct your energy right onto the board's edges. They simply transfer more power to the board with less work, meaning your feet will stay more relaxed and comfortable, longer.
- Highcup Compatibility – Compatible with all NOW hangers. Low profile for extra flexibility. Street, park and pow.
- Flush Cup Technology
- Bushings – Hard (55 Shore)