NOW | DRIVE SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | MENS | 2020 | BROWN
Now Drive Snowboard Bindings put your in complete control. Stick-shift muscle car all-mountain high-revvers, they're extremely responsive without losing the comfort and feel of Skate Tech. These bindings give you an intuitive connection with your board over challenging terrain, deadening chatter but not feel. Calfbacks are like racing seats for your boots: stomp the gas and lay some tracks.
- Flex Rating – 8 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Post – PA 66 with 30% Carbon Fiber
- Hanger 2.0 PA 66 with 30% Carbon Fiber – I-Beam wall sections are both rigid and light. Baseless design allows for uninterpreted board flex. Transfers energy to the board's edges.
- Flushcup Technology – Designed to hold boots even without a highback, these have a flush inner surface where the highback meets the heelcup. This gives direct energy transfer between boot and binding.
- Channel Compatable – Sold Separately
- Calfback – Higher medial side follows leg angles. Calfback technology. Pre-rotated 10 degrees. 20mm higher than Freewing highback. Lateral hook for added support. Dampens chatter and eliminates calf-bite.
- Flex Rating – 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Hybrid Flipit Ankle Straps – This hybrid strap construction is a combination of the original Hyperfuse strap and Flipit strap. An additional layer of reinforcement is applied to the bottom of the EVA cover, which gives you the best of the best: support, durability and comfort. The hybrid Flipit strap can also be used like the regular -- simply switch your ankle straps to the other foot and change your support rating from freestyle to freeride.
- 3D Toe Straps EVA Combo
- Buckles 2.0 – These buckles can take more abuse than ever and offers durability and peace of mind.
- Skate Tech – Inspired by how easily and efficiently a skateboard turns, major components of Now's system mimic both the function and description of skateboard trucks. The Hanger powerfully transfers energy input from the straps to the bushings and onto the edges of your board. The Kingpin acts as a fulcrum, magnifying this energy through leverage. Traditional bindings diminish energy transfer by the flexing and bending of their baseplate, forcing you to crank your straps down harder, ride with more forward lean, or run taller and stiffer highbacks. This all leads to more foot fatigue and pain. NOW Bindings bypass the middle of the snowboard and direct your energy right onto the board's edges. They simply transfer more power to the board with less work, meaning your feet will stay more relaxed and comfortable, longer.
- Highcup Compatibility – Compatible with all NOW hangers. Low profile for extra flexibility. Street, park and pow.
- Bushings – Available in Medium (45 Shore) and Hard (55 Shore)