NOW | CONDA SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | WOMENS | 2020 | BLACK
A women's binding that won't be overpowered by heavy moves, the Now Conda Snowboard Bindings are stiffer and more responsive than the average. That's a very good thing, as riders have outpaced the development of many of the products being marketed to them. This binding is an all-mountain freestyle offering with a serious shredding pedigree: Skate Tech for feel, bomber materials for durable performance, and supportive highbacks that deaden chatter as they transfer your every thought directly to your edges.
- Flex Rating – 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- 50% GF Nylon 4x4 Disc
- Hanger 1.0 Nylon Reinforced with 30% Fiberglass – I-Beam wall sections are both rigid and light. Baseless design allows for uninterpreted board flex. Transfers energy to the board's edges.
- Flushcup Technology – Designed to hold boots even without a highback, these have a flush inner surface where the highback meets the heelcup. This gives direct energy transfer between boot and binding.
- Post – 50% GF Nylon
- Flex Hinge 2.0 Highback – Pre-rotated 10 degrees, with a higher medial side to follow your leg angles and a flex hinge that's catch- and bite-free, this is a freestyle binging for the whole mountain.
- Flex Rating – 6 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Asym SIEVA Ankle Straps – By combining the manufacturing methods of their SIEVA straps with the design of the FLIPIT, these straps are comfortable, supportive, and lightweight.
- 3D Minimal Toe Straps
- Buckles 2.0 – These buckles can take more abuse than ever and offers durability and peace of mind.
- PA66-C Buckle Lever – Made from the same high grade composite blend found in the O-Drive hanger. This material is extremely light and strong, reducing overall buckle weight by 20%.
- Skate Tech – Inspired by how easily and efficiently a skateboard turns, major components of Now's system mimic both the function and description of skateboard trucks. The Hanger powerfully transfers energy input from the straps to the bushings and onto the edges of your board. The Kingpin acts as a fulcrum, magnifying this energy through leverage. Traditional bindings diminish energy transfer by the flexing and bending of their baseplate, forcing you to crank your straps down harder, ride with more forward lean, or run taller and stiffer highbacks. This all leads to more foot fatigue and pain. NOW Bindings bypass the middle of the snowboard and direct your energy right onto the board's edges. They simply transfer more power to the board with less work, meaning your feet will stay more relaxed and comfortable, longer.
- Highcup Compatibility – Compatible with all NOW hangers. Low profile for extra flexibility. Street, park and pow.
- Medium Durometer Bushings | 45 Shore