NOW | BRIGADE | SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | MENS | 2019 | BLACK
Award winning and tested over the years - the Now Brigade Snowboard Bindings exemplify everything that makes Now bindings unique and sought after. Designed for the modern freestyler with a Skate Tech chassis for smooth and ultra-noticeable board feel, the Brigade uses a durable lightweight construction and innovative technology to create a binding that playful riders will enjoy in the terrain park and beyond.
- Flex Rating – 6 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Hanger 2.0 Nylon with 30% Fiberglass – I-Beam wall sections are both rigid and light. Baseless design allows for uninterpreted board flex. Transfers energy to the board's edges.
- 4X4 Disc – 50% GF Nylon
- Post – 50% GF Nylon
- Channel Compatable – Sold Separately
- FM Highback – Minimalist design. Medial and lateral kerf for added torsional flex. Higher medial side follows leg angle. Pre-rotated 10 degrees.
- Flex Rating – 4 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Asym SIEVA Straps – SIEVA stands for single-injected EVA, which makes up the body of the strap. This eliminates stitching and reduces glueing to less than 1% of the strap area. A nylon webbing that is strong, durable, and flexible is inserted into the body of the strap at one end and sealed by a micro-injected logo. A TPU reinforcement on the lateral side gives extra support, and the ankle strap can be switched to the other foot to change your support setting.
- 3D Minimal Toe Straps
- Buckles 2.0 – NOW's Buckles 2.0 have been redesigned with stronger levers and upgraded springs. These new buckles can take more abuse than ever and offers durability and peace of mind.
- Skate Tech – Inspired by how easily and efficiently a skateboard turns, major components of Now's system mimic both the function and description of skateboard trucks. The Hanger powerfully transfers energy input from the straps to the bushings and onto the edges of your board. The Kingpin acts as a fulcrum, magnifying this energy through leverage. Traditional bindings diminish energy transfer by the flexing and bending of their baseplate, forcing you to crank your straps down harder, ride with more forward lean, or run taller and stiffer highbacks. This all leads to more foot fatigue and pain. NOW Bindings bypass the middle of the snowboard and direct your energy right onto the board's edges. They simply transfer more power to the board with less work, meaning your feet will stay more relaxed and comfortable, longer.
- Highcup Compatibility – Compatible with all NOW hangers. Low profile for extra flexibility. Street, park and pow.
- Flush Cup Technology
- Bushings – Available in Medium (45 Shore)