NOW - BRIGADE - SNOWBOARD BINDINGS - MENS - 2018 - NAVY
You get style for free with the purchase of the Now Brigade Snowboard Bindings. Single injection EVA straps and the Skate Tech baseplate design are crucial elements to the durability and power transfer you need for seasons of freestyle fun. Once you throw on the Brigade, its flexy Freewing highback will unlock tweaks and grabs you never though possible, whether you're riding natural sidecountry features or wildin' out in the terrain park.
- 6 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Hanger 2.0 – Nylon reinforced with 30% fiberglass. Offers a widened heelcup footprint that ups the ante on boot-fitting compatibility, a drop-down medial wall for added lateral flexibility, and snow clearing channels to prevent ice build-up underneath the highback legs.
- 4X4 Disc | 50% GF Nylon / 50% Fiberglass – Light and strong, with minimal board fixture. Channel disc not included but available for purchase.
- Highcup Compatibility – Compatible with all NOW hangers. Low profile for extra flexibility.
- Post is 50% GF Nylon
- Flushcup Technology
- Bushings | Medium (45 Shore) – As the main contact point to the board, the bushings apply energy while diffusing board chatter. Dual injection, quick-snap connection to Hanger.
- Freewing Highback - Flex Rating 5 – This highback has a higher medial side to follow leg angles, with a lateral hook for added support. It is pre-rotated laterally 10 degrees, and 15 mm higher than the original Flex Hinge. Dampens chatter and eliminates calf-bite.
- Asym SIEVA – SIEVA stands for single-injected EVA, which makes up the body of the strap. This eliminates stitching and reduces glueing to less than 1% of the strap area. A nylon webbing that is strong, durable, and flexible is inserted into the body of the strap at one end and sealed by a micro-injected logo. A TPU reinforcement on the lateral side gives extra support, and the ankle strap can be switched to the other foot to change your support setting.
- 3D Toe Straps EVA Combo
- NOW Tool-Less Adjuster Straps
- Buckles 2.0 – NOW's Buckles 2.0 have been redesigned with stronger levers and upgraded springs. These new buckles can take more abuse than ever and offers durability and peace of mind.
- Skate Tech – Inspired by how easily and efficiently a skateboard turns; major components of Now's system mimic both the function and description of skateboard trucks. The Hanger powerfully transfers energy input from the straps to the bushings and onto the edges of your board. The Kingpin acts as a fulcrum, magnifying this energy through leverage. Traditional bindings diminish energy transfer by the flexing and bending of their baseplate, forcing you to crank your straps down harder, ride with more forward lean, or run taller and stiffer highbacks. This all leads to more foot fatigue and pain. NOW Bindings bypass the middle of the snowboard and direct your energy right onto the board's edges. They simply transfer more power to the board with less work, meaning your feet will stay more relaxed and comfortable, longer.