NITRO | VENTURE PRO TLS SNOWBOARD BOOT | MENS 2018 | BLACK / NAVY
New for the 2018 season, the Nitro Venture Pro TLS Snowboard Boots build upon the popularity of the original Venture but with an advanced TLS lacing system, durable Vibram® Icetrek outsole, and custom heat moldable Cloud 6 liner. The result? A boot that pro snowboarder, Bryan Fox swears by. Beyond their stiffer flex and robust construction, the Venture Pro TLS Snowboard Boots are incredibly comfortable and their cleverly designed TLS 5 Twin Lacing System allows for a super precise fit that's also easier than ever to get in/out of. Don't let your boots inhibit your adventures any longer, upgrade to the Nitro Venture Pro TLS Snowboard Boots and go forth!
- Response Rating – 8 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Flex Link Design – A flexible panel between upper and lower shell ensures an even flexing, responsive boot without bulk.
- Cloud 6 Liner
- ILS Liner Lacing – Nitro's ILS system features a lacing harness firmly connected to the boot shell. This harness snugly wraps around the liner, securing it in the shell and providing precise lacing and fit. Nitro's engineered ILS laces provide less friction and a Dyneema® core for added strength.
- Re/Lace Liner Locker – Provides easy adjustability of your inner boot lacing when your boot shell is already tightened (tied), by just pulling up on the lace handle. This allows you to (re)tighten your liner and foothold throughout the day (on and off the chairlift) without having to untie your boot.
- TLS 5 Twin Lacing System – Nitro is leading the pack with the TLS 5 lacing system: Easy lace engagement and release, combined with the low abrasion of Nitro's Dyneema® laces are the key factors of this highly reliable zonal lacing system. At the same time, the TLS 5 features compact size and low weight while maintaining the reliability proven by tens of thousands of days on the mountain. Even though rarely needed, servicing and replacement of all parts including the lace is easier than with any other system on the market. Even using a standard lace if you're in a pinch is an option only available on Nitro's TLS boots. Easy-entry handle storage pockets as well as Nitro's Bail Out system for an easier entry and exit round off the most developed dual lacing system on the market.
- Molded TLS Lace Handles – The TLS handles are even more comfortable with a perfect and smooth fir to your hand.
- Bail Out System – Designed to make unlacing the TLS system even easier. This pull tab that is placed in the middle of the TLS lacing system on the outside of the boot allows for effortless unlacing and recording breaking speeds for taking your boots off.
- Ortholite® Dual Density Footbed – Top notch control and cushioning.
- Vibram® Outsole Made of Icetrek Vibram® Compound and D3O® Dampening – Developed to provide improved grip on icy and snow surfaaces, enhanced with supreme dampening properties from the new D3O® dampening pad. Vibram® Icetrek Compound allows you to move more freely in cold climates, while the D3O® material provides the shock absorption and dampening you need for any conditions or riding styles.
- EVA Midsole – Used on all boots with rubber outsoles, the EVA midsole provides cushioning and thermal insulation.
- Vibram® Icetrek Compound – Developed to provide improved grip on icy and snow surfaces, the Vibram® Icetrek compound allows you to move freely and safely in cold climates. Vibram® Icetrek compound will not scratch or damage the interior floors or absorb liquids or dirt, while offering grip and traction on icy surfaces. Usable in all seasons, it represents the best solution for every condition encountered from the Equator to the North Pole. The softness allows the compound to adhere to smooth surfaces and Nitro's advanced sole design utilizes small pointed lugs and a large supporting surface for improved traction and durability.