NITRO | THUNDER TLS SNOWBOARD BOOT | MENS 2018 | BLACK / WHISKEY
You'll be awestruck by the incredible strength these boots add to your ride, with their stiffer flex and comfortable but durable liner. Tighten or loosen your laces with the TLS 5 Twin Lacing System, which provides quick and effortless adjustment and cuts down your time spent in the parking lot getting your boots on. The Nitro Thunder TLS Snowboard Boots will perfect any snow warrior's trip to the mountain, it's up to you to get yourself a pair.
- Response Rating – 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Flex Link Design – A flexible panel between upper and lower shell ensures an even flexing, responsive boot without bulk.
- Cloud 3 Liner – Nitro's most versatile liner, the Cloud 3 combines Thermacell material, molded Latex heel pads and a Lo-Heel Frame into one lightweight, comfortable package. Heat moldable. Crafted with a Pre-molded Thermacell, for the perfect out-of-box fit.
- Latex Memory Pads – For a lifetime heel fit.
- Flex Toe – Expands for custom toe box.
- Lo-Heel Frame – More flex and a precise shape.
- TLS 5 Twin Lacing System – Nitro is leading the pack with the TLS 5 lacing system: Easy lace engagement and release, combined with the low abrasion of Nitro's Dyneema® laces are the key factors of this highly reliable zonal lacing system. At the same time, the TLS 5 features compact size and low weight while maintaining the reliability proven by tens of thousands of days on the mountain. Even though rarely needed, servicing and replacement of all parts including the lace is easier than with any other system on the market. Even using a standard lace if you're in a pinch is an option only available on Nitro's TLS boots. Easy-entry handle storage pockets as well as Nitro's Bail Out system for an easier entry and exit round off the most developed dual lacing system on the market.
- Re/Lace Liner Locker – Provides easy adjustability of your inner boot lacing when your boot shell is already tightened (tied), by just pulling up on the lace handle. This allows you to (re)tighten your liner and foothold throughout the day (on and off the chairlift) without having to untie your boot.
- Molded TLS Lace Handles – The TLS handles are even more comfortable with a perfect and smooth fir to your hand.
- Bail Out System – Designed to make unlacing the TLS system even easier. This pull tab that is placed in the middle of the TLS lacing system on the outside of the boot allows for effortless unlacing and recording breaking speeds for taking your boots off.
- DLS (Direct Lacing System) – Directly connected to the liner, the DLS also features Dyneema® loaded low-friction laces on selected models for ultimate fit and comfort.
- Anatomical Footbed – Provides shock absorption and comfort.
- EVA Midsole
- Rubber Impact Panels – Selected EVA outsoles are reinforced with strategically placed rubber reinforcements for added resistance.
- EVA Outsole – To reduce weight even more, we are using full EVA outsoles on selected models. While keeping weight low, the EVA also provides great impact absorption and thermal insulation.