NITRO | TEAM TLS SNOWBOARD BOOTS | MENS | 2020 | CHARCOAL
The Nitro crew's favorite boot built with quick pull TLS lacing for getting out there quickly and reliably. A stiff and responsive chassis for fast riding paired with Vibram® IceTrek™ outsoles provides premium grip for accessing those top-secret, locals-only lines. With a premium comfort-driven construction and custom D30® shock absorbing liners, the Nitro Team Snowboard Boots are a no brainer for powerful, aggressive riders.
- Flex Rating – 8 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Armored Spine – Nitro uses an anatomically shaped and 3D molded heel reinforcement to provide even boot flex and long-lasting heel fit.
- Flex Link Design – A flexible panel at the ankle between the upper and lower shell ensures an even flexing, responsive boot without bulk.
- D30® Enhanced Cloud 9 Liner – A smart material moves slowly and increases comfort when in a normal state, but when shock or impact is absorbed the materials lock together to take on and disperse energy before returning to its flexible state.
- ILS Liner Lacing – The ILS system uses a lacing harness to snugly wrap around the liner and secure it in the shell for a precise fit. Engineered ILS laces provide less friction and have a Dyneema® core for added strength.
- RE/LACE Liner Locker – From the innovators at Nitro R&D comes the RE/LACE liner locker, providing easy adjustment of your inner boot lacing without having to untie your boot.
- TLS 5 Twin Lacing System – Easy lace engagement and release combined with the low abrasion of Dyneema laces are key features of this highly reliable zonal lacing system. TLS 5 is also compact and low weight while maintaining the proven reliability of thousands of days on the mountain. If needed, servicing and replacing parts is easier than any other system on the market.
- Molded TLS Lace Handles – Molded TLS Lace handles provide better grip and comfort for more lacing power.
- Bail Out System – Designed to make unlacing the TLS system even easier. This pull tab placed in the middle of the TLS lacing system on the outside of the boot allows for effortless unlacing and record breaking speeds for taking your boots off.
- EVA Midsole – used on all boots with rubber outsoles, the EVA midsole reduces the overall weight and provides cushioning and thermal insulation.
- Ortholite® Dual Density Footbed – The world's leading supplier of open-cell foam insole technology provides a dual density footbed for support and comfort with an anti-microbial, moisture-wicking technology for drier, less odorous experience.
- Therminator Shield – This thermal layer between sole and liner will reflect your body heat and keep your feet warm all day.
- Vibram® IceTrek™ Outsole – Developed to provide improved grip on icy and snowy surfaces, Icetrek Vibram compound allows you to hike safely in cold climates while maintaining grip and traction in all seasons.
- Air Dampening – Nitro's trusted AIR suspension technology sucks up the energy from hard landings and keeps your heels from getting bruised without compromising response or control.