NITRO | TEAM TLS SNOWBOARD BOOT | MENS 2018 | CHARCOAL / CHOCOLATE
The Nitro Team TLS Snowboard Boots are stiff and burly freeride boots designed for big lines and speed, but don't compromise on all-day comfort. With a super grippy Vibram® outsole to help you access those remote lines, and Air Dampening to take the sting out of flat, hard landings, the Team TLS is everything you need and nothing you don't.
- Response Rating – 8 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Flex Link Design – A flexible panel between upper and lower shell ensures an even flexing, responsive boot without bulk.
- Cloud 9 Liner – Nitro's flagship liner combines ultra lightweight Thermacell material with comfort and fit. Nitro's signature latex heel pads provide lifetime heel fit, while the clutch tongue makes boot entry and exit easier. The Cloud 9 liner features an additional power strap for a snug fit on top and a triple density footbed with air bag technology for maximum cushioning and comfort.
- ILS Liner Lacing – Nitro's ILS system features a lacing harness firmly connected to the boot shell. This harness snugly wraps around the liner, securing it in the shell and providing precise lacing and fit. Nitro's engineered ILS laces provide less friction and a Dyneema® core for added strength.
- TLS 5 Twin Lacing System – Nitro is leading the pack with the TLS 5 lacing system: Easy lace engagement and release, combined with the low abrasion of Nitro's Dyneema® laces are the key factors of this highly reliable zonal lacing system. At the same time, the TLS 5 features compact size and low weight while maintaining the reliability proven by tens of thousands of days on the mountain. Even though rarely needed, servicing and replacement of all parts including the lace is easier than with any other system on the market. Even using a standard lace if you're in a pinch is an option only available on Nitro's TLS boots. Easy-entry handle storage pockets as well as Nitro's Bail Out system for an easier entry and exit round off the most developed dual lacing system on the market.
- Re/Lace Liner Locker – Provides easy adjustability of your inner boot lacing when your boot shell is already tightened (tied), by just pulling up on the lace handle. This allows you to (re)tighten your liner and foothold throughout the day (on and off the chairlift) without having to untie your boot.
- Bail Out System – Designed to make unlacing the TLS system even easier. This pull tab that is placed in the middle of the TLS lacing system on the outside of the boot allows for effortless unlacing and recording breaking speeds for taking your boots off.
- Molded TLS Lace Handles – The TLS handles are even more comfortable with a perfect and smooth fir to your hand.
- Ortholite® Dual Density Footbed – Top notch control and cushioning.
- EVA Midsole
- D3O® Dampening – D3O® is a smart material that moves slowly and increases comfort when in a normal state, but when shock or impact is increased the materials lock together to absorb and disperse energy created upon impact, before instantly returning to its flexible state. What this means is that the material increases overall comfort of the liner by absorbing impact from deep landings or choppy snow conditions - allowing you to go faster and deeper all day!
- Air Dampening – Nitro's trusted AIR suspension technology is now featured on even more models. The best shock absorbing technology on the planet sucks up hard landings and keeps your heels from getting bruised. This noticeable difference in ride and comfort does not compromise response or control.
- Therminator Shield – This thermal layer between sole and liner will reflect your body heat and keep your feet warm all day.
- Vibram® Outsole Made of Icetrek Vibram® Compound and D3O® Dampening – Developed to provide improved grip on icy and snow surfaaces, enhanced with supreme dampening properties from the new D3O® dampening pad. Vibram® Icetrek Compound allows you to move more freely in cold climates, while the D3O® material provides the shock absorption and dampening you need for any conditions or riding styles.
- Armored Spine – Nitro is using an anatomically shaped and 3D molded heel reinforcement to provide even boot flex and long-lasting heel fit.