NITRO | RAMBLER SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | MENS | 2020 | SAPHIRE
A staple of the Nitro lineup, the Nitro Rambler Snowboard Bindings are no-nonsense binders that feature a middle of the road flex and a canted footbed for natural positioning and a great balance of pop and dampness. With an ergonomic highback and secure straps, it's time you added some reliability and comfort to your ride!
- Flex Rating – 6 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- EVA Dampening
- 3° Canted Footbed – Canting puts your knees and body in the most natural and ergonomic position on the board. Stay out longer and ride longer.
- Board Saver Technology
- Transmission Base Frame
- Ergo Highback
- B.E.S.T. Convertible Toe Strap – No matter if you like your toe strap to run over the top and in front of your boot, Nitro's toe strap fits seamless to every boot and provides you with a secure and snug fit.
- Cable Reinforced Connectors & Ratchets – Over-molded stainless steel cables inside of the ratchets and connector straps work to prevent stretch and breakage.
- Perfect Fit Ankle Strap – Nitro's most durable and trusted strap, with a slim fitting and comfortable foam, durable piping around the edges, and internal 3D spine for a perfect fit.
- Forged Aluminum Speedwheel Buckles – The strongest and lightest aluminum lever combined with the smoothness of a polymer Speedwheel. These buckles work like a dream and last forever - no stripping, no slipping!
- Easy Entry Buckles & Ratchets – These S-curved ratchet straps stay out of your way when stepping into the binding. The wide-mouth buckle funnel helps you guide the ratchet for an ultra fast, precise bite of your buckles.
- 2 x 4 Mini Disc with Angle Lock – Smaller in foot print and with less impact on the boards natural flex, Nitro's mini disk sets the standard in disk functionality. The new snap feature lets you choose and lock in your binding angle before you mount your bindings - set it once, never lose it again!